Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Repair man - Drogheda

Options
  • 09-12-2013 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

My beloved flatscreen went on the blink today...! :mad:
    anyone know or recommend a decent TV repair man/woman in the area??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭furiousox

Not sure since Murphys is gone.
    My Samsung starter switch packed in and these lads fixed it under warranty.

http://www.craigavon.tv/

Great service, they came and took the screen off the wall, repaired it and hung it back on the wall two days later.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭kormak

Cool, did it cost much?
    It's a Samsung also. The volume either goes up to 100 or down to 0 and gets stuck there. If you use the remote it rises but drops once you take your finger off the control. There's forums online littered with people complaining of the same problem. Might give them a shout... cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭furiousox

Didn't cost me anything as it was under warranty but I found their service to be very effecient.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

Martin Carroll who worked in Murphys is working now as MCTV his number is 087 2444845.

It would be worth giving him a call, he's local, good at what he does and reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

Mr. Muddle wrote: »
    Martin Carroll who worked in Murphys is working now as MCTV his number is 087 2444845.

It would be worth giving him a call, he's local, good at what he does and reasonable.

+1 on Martin!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Retro Police

kbell wrote: »
    +1 on Martin!

I would also recommend Martin, very decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Mr. Muddle wrote: »

Is he able to fix up wiring in the house from main tv to other rooms , sort splitter boxes etc ?

I need a good reliable and reasonably priced guy to fix up another installations guy mess.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Is he able to fix up wiring in the house from main tv to other rooms , sort splitter boxes etc ?

I need a good reliable and reasonably priced guy to fix up another installations guy mess.

Thanks

Yes he should be able to sort all that out, he also fixes dvd and audio equipment. He will set up tv's, connect surround sound, mount wall brackets, all that kind of thing. He's a really nice guy give him a call and ask him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Sorry for dragging up a 2 year old thread but my TV has stopped working, no power going to it. Could be power cord or something inside it. Anyone know someone in Drogheda who might be able to fix it?

Advertisement