Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library Alternative

Options
  • 09-12-2013 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

Hey guys! I cant access the library due to issues concerning my card. Basically I'm looking for alternative places to study around campus!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I know its impossible to replicate the quietness of the library, but somewhere reasonably quiet would be preferable.

Hope everyone's study goes well :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭kilrush

Find a room in whatever building you call home. There will sometimes be rooms dedicated to your subject/year group where people in your class will come together to study.They arnt as quiet as the library as people will be asking each other questions but they do tend to have plenty of plugs!

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

kilrush wrote: »
    Find a room in whatever building you call home. There will sometimes be rooms dedicated to your subject/year group where people in your class will come together to study.They arnt as quiet as the library as people will be asking each other questions but they do tend to have plenty of plugs!

I think that may just do perfectly :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Kiltennel

If your own faculty doesn't set aside rooms I know Quinn school has 2 rooms set aside which are for the most part silent and there's plenty of space. Plugs + ethernet port available for all desks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

There are seating areas around the Arts/Newman building where you can do some study. Again, these aren't designated study areas, but there are exams going on in the building so it should be quiet enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

Inside the Daedalus working out nicely! Thanks though guys! bit like a ghost town in their these days!

• Advertisement
Advertisement