Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eVision

Options
  • 09-12-2013 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Just wondering if you guys know or can ask if we can expect RTE 1HD on eVision platform anytime soon, and in addition - the new BBC 3 and 4 HD channels which are due to start tomorrow?

One more :) the BT Sports- any idea when we might have an HD version of that available?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi Guys

Just wondering if you guys know or can ask if we can expect RTE 1HD on eVision platform anytime soon, and in addition - the new BBC 3 and 4 HD channels which are due to start tomorrow?

One more :) the BT Sports- any idea when we might have an HD version of that available?

Hi jaggiebunnet,

I'm afraid we have no further information on eVision launches at present however I have sent it off to the eVision section to query your questions. I'll come back to you as soon as I have more information.

Thanks

Tracey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi Guys

Hi jaggiebunnet,

I'm afraid we have no further information on eVision launches at present however I have sent it off to the eVision section to query your questions. I'll come back to you as soon as I have more information.

Thanks

Tracey

[font=Calibri", "sans-serif]I've had confirmation back from the eVision section and I'm afraid we have no launch date as of yet for the RTE1 HD, we'll be releasing this close to the date.[/font]

[font=Calibri", "sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Calibri", "sans-serif]In relation to the other stations, all details of new channels and new services can be found on our web site as they become available -[/font]

https://www.eircom.net/tv/?pageversion=full

Thanks

[font=Times New Roman", "serif] [/font]

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

Hi  jaggiebunnet

RTE ONE HD has been added to evasion along with others channels in both HD and standard definition. Must have only been added today as I didn't see them earlier in the week.

Advertisement