Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Media box needed for kids.

Options
  • 09-12-2013 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Looking for a media box for the kids to use with storage of 500mb upwards. Something not to expensive as the last one has been damaged. Any places for this. I heard Eason had ones from about €100 euro some time back but not sure anymore and there might be a better deal around before christmas as its a Santa gift.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

How about getting the media player and hard drive separately? There is a WD player for €44, posted here. Add a 500gb drive for around the same amount and you have a decent player for under €100.

I got a predecessor WD media player back in 2009. Only a few years ago, but not many people understood what a media player was then. It's still going strong 5 years later, along with the 250gb drive that I got with it. I find having the drive separate makes it easier to copy files across etc. and we can also bring it with us if away for use on tablet/laptop.

Advertisement