Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any pubs between Tyrrellspass and Mullingar

Options
  • 09-12-2013 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭

Hey peps just wondering if there are any pubs between Tyrrellspass and Mullingar, I'm orginising a booze bus tour for me and about 20 mates on Saturday week and we are going to Kilbeggan, Tyrrellspass,( Dalystown ?) and Mullingar, is the pub in Dalystown still open and if not is there any others

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

there's a pub in Dalystown - Wallaces. Just off the main road, or between Ballinagore and Mullingar as the crow flies.

You could also go to Ennis' in Ballinagore on the way between Kilbeggan and Dalystown.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bennyineire

What is the Wallace's like , will they mind about 20 lads rocking in for a few drinks around 5 o'clock on a Saturday evening

nice pub. off the main road.
    I'd say they'd be delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Iomega Man

Great little place, very friendly.
    They'd be delighted I'd say.

how did ye get on?

• Advertisement
Advertisement