Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineer didn't show up

Options
  • 09-12-2013 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭

We were told that an engineer would be out to install our efibre today in the afternoon. Lo and behold I sat here all day waiting and the engineer didnt show up. The account is in my boyfriends name but my contact details were added to the order as I'd more than likely be the one that would be here when the engineer came. Neither of us received a phonecall to say that they wouldnt be here or to reschedule. When should we expect the engineer now? Will it be tomorrow or will we have to wait longer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Wellyd wrote: »
    We were told that an engineer would be out to install our efibre today in the afternoon. Lo and behold I sat here all day waiting and the engineer didnt show up. The account is in my boyfriends name but my contact details were added to the order as I'd more than likely be the one that would be here when the engineer came. Neither of us received a phonecall to say that they wouldnt be here or to reschedule. When should we expect the engineer now? Will it be tomorrow or will we have to wait longer?

Hi Wellyd,

I'm very sorry to hear this.

Would you like to PM me your details and I'll check this for you?

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement