Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonar mouse deterrent and kittens

• 09-12-2013 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭

Moved into a house that has a device plugged into the wall that repels rodents. We are fostering some kittens at the moment so we are just wondering can this have any effect on them?
    I don't know anything about this device, sonar or whatever, we are just assuming it is a mouse repellent!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29 foreverme99

Never worked for us, it was plugged in on floor level, I sat on the bed and watched the mice play around it. Also had no effect on my kittens. Or spiders..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I found the sonar thing useless, my husband was worried it would affect our cats so we got rid of it in the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Get yourself some rat shit, seriously.

If you know anyone who has pet rats ask them for a bit of the droppings, or go into a pet shop and ask them.

As soon as a mouse sniffs rat shit it'll be gone, we did it in our garage, worked a treat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭thegreatgonzo

We don't have a problem with rodents. I just wanted to know if the device which was there when we moved in could have any negative effect on kittens.

Advertisement