Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking around Kildare Street.

Options
  • 09-12-2013 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭

I usually park in Dawson St. Car Park but just wondering if there are always spaces guaranteed here. Tomorrow morning around 9.30.
    Also what's the most time to go from Kylemore Road to Kildare St. (around 9).
    Was surprised that it took less than 20 mins from Kylemore to Heuston at this time last time I was up. I presume this will be significantly busier. Should I give myself an hour at least.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

I'm not sure about parking, but I will say this: since the traffic systems on the Green changed, the traffic has been ridiculous, especially in the mornings. So, if you're going to be travelling round the Green, be sure to allow enough time.

Advertisement