Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sylvanian bride and groom

Options
  • 09-12-2013 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

Looking for the above for my niece, I can buy them for £44 on amazon:eek: (over £100 on ebay!) but who in their right mind would pay that much for two little figures?!?

If anyone has seen them anywhere or knows someone who has them and would be willing to sell them on can you please let me know?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭craggy2

€16 at littlewoods

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/sylvanian-families-bride-and-groom/1026810038.prd

Sorry see its out of stock now...might be worth asking if they plan on restocking,....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭bozharry

Already did, no date for new stock unfortunately, was delighted last night when I saw it too! Thanks for looking though!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 allstars

HI Bozharry,

If you have not got a set yet I have a bride and groom set and I will post it to you for the same price as Littlewoods

That would be amazing! Thank you. Can you pm your number so I get my sister in law to contact you?

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

allstars wrote: »
    HI Bozharry,

If you have not got a set yet I have a bride and groom set and I will post it to you for the same price as Littlewoods

That's so good of you. Sometimes I love boards :)

• Advertisement

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all stars! There will be a delighted little girl on the 25th.

Sincere thanks

Advertisement