Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBOX ONE on Horizon Broadband

• 09-12-2013 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Is anyone having issues with connecting their XBOX ONE to the Horizon box's wireless broadband? If I reboot the box and connects the XBOX connects fine but next time I boot the XBOX it doesn't connect to XBOX Live and I have to reboot the router before it will connect. The XBOX then asks me for the WIFI password again when I try and connect. Any ideas of what could be causing this and how could I fix it. Unfortunately although I have a second UPC Box near my XBOX it is just their HD box and not a wireless one. Anyone know what could be going on?

BTW - while I am here are there any specific XBOX or Horizon settings I should be changing to ensure online gaming works well?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

pdelahunty wrote: »
    Is anyone having issues with connecting their XBOX ONE to the Horizon box's wireless broadband? If I reboot the box and connects the XBOX connects fine but next time I boot the XBOX it doesn't connect to XBOX Live and I have to reboot the router before it will connect. The XBOX then asks me for the WIFI password again when I try and connect. Any ideas of what could be causing this and how could I fix it. Unfortunately although I have a second UPC Box near my XBOX it is just their HD box and not a wireless one. Anyone know what could be going on?

BTW - while I am here are there any specific XBOX or Horizon settings I should be changing to ensure online gaming works well?

change the wireless settings from ch1 to ch11 or ch7 try both for best wifi extension in your home

http://support.upc.ie/app/answers/detail/a_id/628

Advertisement