Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any feedback on Fota "Believe" yet?

Options
  • 09-12-2013 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭

I've booked this for my niece closer to Christmas, and hoping she'll enjoy it. I think it was opening today, so curious to know if anyone's been yet :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lisamoy77

I have heard nothing negative about it except for the cost! It's been up and running the last few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

lisamoy77 wrote: »
    I have heard nothing negative about it except for the cost! It's been up and running the last few weeks.

Is there snow, or fake snow, or a big field of mud to wade through?
    I didn't think the cost was _that_ bad, but on the other hand, I'm only bringing one kid. I could see if you had a bundle of kids and adults it could add up pretty quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I was in fota golf club at a work thing last week, and saw franc/peter out with the snow hose at night, topping up the snow on the trees for the next day, so they seem to be putting effort in. Children seem to appear every few mins in the bar with pressies, looking quite happy.

Car park ushers/attendants are dressed like elves. :)

That's about all I can report... Except that 65 quid for a family to see santa would be a lot to me, but they are booked solid, so they could have charged a bit more it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

pwurple wrote: »

That's about all I can report... Except that 65 quid for a family to see santa would be a lot to me, but they are booked solid, so they could have charged a bit more it seems.

They have released more slots. A girl here in the office booked a slot this Morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

silly wrote: »
    They have released more slots. A girl here in the office booked a slot this Morning.
    I only booked for a Christmas Eve slot on Sunday. I thought I'd be too late, as I'd heard it was practically sold out, so was surprised to see plenty of availability left. I was initially going for 2pm, but that sold out as I was coordinating things, but got another slot near that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement