Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LUSH - Dublin .. What will you be picking up there???

• 09-12-2013 10:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Im planning a trip to dublin city centre and will be stocking up on plenty of lush bathing stuff regardless of the water charges.

The water charges will annoy me no end,though as im always scrubbing up and showering about 3 times a week which is not excessive, i even invested in a shower timer so i can only use it for 5 mins and i do get all i have to get done in that time bracket.Although baths will be a huge problem i think.

I was thinking once a year whether i need it or not but there is lush and with lush its always tempting to have a relaxing unwinding pore unclogging bath.

Ive resorted to a lot of water saving tips and make sure i re use all water i boil never leave the tap running when i brush my teeth(use a cup) etc..

That aside i will be buying my lush all time favourites and a big ballistic lush set(i havent decided which one yet though i was thinking pink or dont knock it till you try it set, but then maybe not too expensive and not much money left to buy other things like their perfumes).

The only perfume i liked was tuca tuca,and vanillary,they got rid of tuca tuca.:(

On ballistics i will be buying avobath,cerwidens cauldron bath melt,and you snap the whip body butter.

On shower gels i will be buying dirty,flying fox and slammer..

Not much else :D Damn! i wish lush wasnt so expensive..

I think im going to regret this spending as ill have **ck all for january..Slim pickins maybe a top or two and some boots in pennys dunno..

Im really going to have to plan it all out and do a list on it..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Isolt

I worked in Lush for a long time many moons ago and I recently visited one of their shops and saw that they have a lot of new products. They've discontinued a few of my all time favourites but seem to have similar replacements. I did decide earlier today to go into town tomorrow and treat myself to a fresh face mask and some snow fairy shower gel. I don't have a bath in my apartment so no bubble bath for me, but when I did have one I used to LOVE the bubble bars, especially the creamy candy one. Vanilla, mmm!

Depending on how much retail therapy I need tomorrow, I *may* be persuaded to pick up some honey trap lip balm too. All time favourite product.

But yes - it's deffo gotten far too expensive to be going on a mad splurge in there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

snow fairy shower gel and mint julep lip scrub :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Snow Fairy shower gel. Always reminds me of Christmas. I buy a few bottles every year and try to use it sparingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

Such a good idea about the shower timer hotbabe, I'm dreading the water charges too!

I haven't been to Lush in years, definitely going to investigate those products :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

I haven't had a Lush splurge in a while, but will be waiting til after Christmas to buy myself gifts in the sales.

• Advertisement
Advertisement