Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Comeback Special *ALL 5 SHOWS CANCELLED* READ FIRST POST

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    i know.

morning hardluckwoman. hopefully in two hours we will have our hands on garth brooks tickets. :D:D

And I cant wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

imagine we will be hearing garth brooks live in 6 months time, singing "friends in low place" :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I love him doing these few songs, especially white lightening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrwClPrbU2k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭james66

Don't worry if you miss it tickets will be on ebay I don't care if they are 200 a ticket. Its a once in a life time event.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Anniebell

As an avid ticket buying stress head I just wanted to pop in here this morning & wish everyone the best of luck getting tickets this morning. It's impossible to stay calm I know!! Can't wait to read all the updates later!! Good luck
    Everyone :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

It's D-Day! All week I've been reading this thread about how excited people are to see Garth and I've my fingers crossed that all of you get you're tickets, I'll be back here by 9.30 either very happy or distraught!
    Good luck all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Mellor wrote: »
    Not sure how you arrived at 60k.

At the time I posted the standing plan hadn't been confirmed. Also my point was generally that there was a LOT of tickets so I went with the lowest number I've heard for past gigs (specifically Prince which was meant to be 62k). More than that just makes my points on it not selling out in minutes stronger.

james66 wrote: »
    Don't worry if you miss it tickets will be on ebay I don't care if they are 200 a ticket. Its a once in a life time event.

That sort of thinking is why there will be a lot of people just buying with the intent of selling on. If you refuse to deal with these sort of people in general there would be a lot better chance for people to get tickets today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

Morning,

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Me, I'm a bag of nerves.

I got the lend of an iphone with TM app downloaded especially for me. I did some practise runs this morning at looking for tickets like with keith barry and others and it's good.

I read some conflicting reviews about the app online though.

Do I go with app or phone which i didn't have a problem with before.

App or phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,387 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Morning all so nervous I didn't get to sleep

Have my desktop and iPhone ready please god I get 4 seated tickets for Friday

Ahhhhh, I'm getting nervous now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭traineeacc

My nerves are shot,wasn't this nerves the morning of my wedding!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 DesertMoon

I am seeing people sying to only have one browser window or tab open.

What if 2 people logged in from same IP address, like my dad on his laptop and me on mine, we will both be signed into ticketmaster on our own accounts - will that be ok?

And what if I also sign into my account on my phone too? Or will that upset things?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

james66 wrote: »
    Its a once in a life time event.

Except this will be my second time seeing him at Croke Park...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

DesertMoon wrote: »
    I am seeing people sying to only have one browser window or tab open.

What if 2 people logged in from same IP address, like my dad on his laptop and me on mine, we will both be signed into ticketmaster on our own accounts - will that be ok?

And what if I also sign into my account on my phone too? Or will that upset things?

I don't think 2 different accounts on 2 different laptops with the same ip address will be a problem.I'll be doing this myself as I have to get 2 sets of tickets for different people.Not sure just presuming it'll be fine.

App or phone, app or phone, app or phone, app or phone, app or phone.

Have no idea what to go for.

The last time I was this nervous was when I was doing an exam and you needed 100 % to pass.

Another hour to go.

I wish time would just stop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

App or phone, app or phone, app or phone, app or phone, app or phone.

Have no idea what to go for.

Could u not ring, then put the phone on speaker and then go into the app at the same time?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 linda_mjb

Hi

I am logged into ticketmaster. Does anyone know if the page times out or do I keep refreshing until 9 am. This is nail biting stuff 😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭sovereign121

Everybody, get off ticket master.ie, I got this :)

44 mins to go. Arrrggghhh my nerves. Can't remember the last time I was this nervous

I wish time would just stop

Um why? I want time to go faster. Need my tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Misty Moon

linda_mjb wrote: »
    Hi

I am logged into ticketmaster. Does anyone know if the page times out or do I keep refreshing until 9 am. This is nail biting stuff 😀

On the ticketmaster website and reported in the papers, it said log in and then just wait, do not refresh. Lots of people on this thread, however, have said log in and at nine on the dot, refresh the page. Nervous now that if I don't refresh at nine, I'll miss out.

At the moment, I'm logged in, have clicked on the Garth Brooks section and on more info for the date I want to get tickets for. So I'm at a page with the venue layout on the right and on the left a box saying Tickets not currently available from Ticketmaster. Am I in the right place? I have never, ever put this much thought into buying something on Ticketmaster - I may be overthinking! :D

sillysocks wrote: »
    Could u not ring, then put the phone on speaker and then go into the app at the same time?

Cool. I think this may be the way I'll swing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I hope I'm on the right page - it has the layout of Croke Park - is that right? And I just click refresh coming close to 9am or at 9am on the button?!! I'm nervous! :D

@Misty Moon - SNAP re ticketmaster site!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Misty Moon wrote: »
    At the moment, I'm logged in, have clicked on the Garth Brooks section and on more info for the date I want to get tickets for. So I'm at a page with the venue layout on the right and on the left a box saying Tickets not currently available from Ticketmaster. Am I in the right place? I have never, ever put this much thought into buying something on Ticketmaster - I may be overthinking! :D

You are in the right place. at 9.00am if you hit refresh then that no tickets available bit changes to the ticket selection screen. Hitting refresh before that won't achieve anything. It is a good idea to have a time site (like this one http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ ) to know the EXACT time.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,387 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

best of luck everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Learning To Live Again

30 Minutes until the best or worst moment of my life

• Advertisement

30 mins to go

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement