Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Comeback Special *ALL 5 SHOWS CANCELLED* READ FIRST POST

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I assume the ticketmaster servers are in Dublin, so the closer you are to them, the more likely you are to get tickets.

God bless Dublin, we're also closer to God so we've a far better chance of getting to heaven too... best city ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭dowhatyoulove

I'm on the 15 minute wait game now too.. So is my better half. :) Hoping we get tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

exact same here, had been online at 8.55

seems a very unfair system, no formula to it. a mate went on at 9am and got them first time.

It's luck mostly. I do think your own system plays a part too. My sister was trying to get them from home on laptop, phone and tablet at same time. No joy, even though we attempted at more or less the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,631 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

It doesn't work like that! :D
    Of course it does. Why do you think high frequency traders all need to be next to the stock exchange servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭paddyirish23

server crashed :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

I'm sure my friend is looking for a flight to skip the country

• Registered Users Posts: 1 judiths77

I've got tickets!!! I'm so happy!
    Didn't experience any problems at all! Refreshed just before 9 and got in a queue. Selected pitch standing tickets and had my confirmation in my mail at 09.03.
    Can't wait for July!
    Luckily already booked my hotel and now I've got to book my flight

• Registered Users Posts: 8,686 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

I assume the ticketmaster servers are in Dublin, so the closer you are to them, the more likely you are to get tickets.

You're funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 tinimc

got 6 tickets, yea, can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭iceax

ahhhhhhhhhhh

Service Unavailable - Shutting down
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Reference #5.c14bf6d8.1391073290.17e6da1f

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Got two seated for the sat.
    And I'm in Donegal, take that Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

exact same here, had been online at 8.55

seems a very unfair system, no formula to it. a mate went on at 9am and got them first time.

:( Still waiting here. This is the worst I've experienced with TM, have always managed to get high demand tickets before by being on early.

Was on since 6am myself for this on a great connection and no other issues. Must just be completely random?

If anyone has 2 spare tickets to Saturday please let me know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D are you serious

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭sovereign121

2 standing row G for friday, with only a 1 minute wait in the queue, SCORE. Now, anybody wanna buy them? I'll give ya a good deal lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

Hmm, page crashed, I went back from the Home Page through to selecting and got there straight away. Now on 15 min wait...not holding much hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Misty Moon

Okay, just for the hell of it I tried again and I'm now at wait time is approximately 15 minutes. Didn't someone say they were sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

Processing...

We're experiencing high demand. You will be automatically directed to the page requested as soon as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

Of course it does. Why do you think high frequency traders all need to be next to the stock exchange servers.

get out and feed the chickens

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Must be almost sold out ,seating tickets being offered are worst in ground ,at Canal end

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are on the 15mins waiting page, stick it out. took 20mins from 9 am

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

On the 15 minutes wait time screen, went for 4 standing but I'm now expecting those will be all gone by the time I get through and I will have to start again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

cormie wrote: »
    :( Still waiting here. This is the worst I've experienced with TM, have always managed to get high demand tickets before by being on early.

Was on since 6am myself for this on a great connection and no other issues. Must just be completely random?

If anyone has 2 spare tickets to Saturday please let me know!

it has to be completey random, ive no connection issues myself either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Hmm, page crashed, I went back from the Home Page through to selecting and got there straight away. Now on 15 min wait...not holding much hope.

Me too

Ahhhhh c'mon

• Registered Users Posts: 16,631 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Just got 6 tickets after waiting since what feels like forever. Straight up to ebay,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

polling3.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭ccull123

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are on the 15mins waiting page, stick it out. took 20mins from 9 am

What tickets did you select intially?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Me too

Ahhhhh c'mon

I was wondering how you fared and was just about to post to ask if you'd got your tickets yet.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Every text msg, facebook msg that comes through on my phone is making me jumpy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Misty Moon wrote: »
    Okay, just for the hell of it I tried again and I'm now at wait time is approximately 15 minutes. Didn't someone say they were sold out?

I was waiting 15 minutes and just got on it this second and it's letting me buy 6 tickets in Cusack Stand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

OhHiMark wrote: »
    You don't really know how the internet works do you?

well in fairness there is some truth to it, the less network your request has to travel through the lower the latency would be.

But the couple of MS of a difference would not have a real world impact

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement