Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Comeback Special *ALL 5 SHOWS CANCELLED* READ FIRST POST

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,387 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I got Row A in section 723. a bit back but i will have a good view of the stage.

I got tickets using the app. my browsers are still going on

god i love the app

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭paddyirish23

does it count down from 15 or just stay cus mine has been on 15 mins for 20now

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭laois gael

Stuck on 5 little green bars after the 15mins wait looks like its about to crash!:-(

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

Trying to get tickets for my parents. I was logged in before nine, and refreshed once at 9:00. Took 15 minutes to get to the ticket selection, had a conniption when I saw that 'captcha' page... got it right the second time!

Now on the "15 minutes wait" screen...

Seems like a very poor and unfair system. If they know they'll have a huge demand, why can't they have a proper working system in place?? I'd understand these issues a few years ago, but these days, it's not good enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

I had the app and my browser running but the browser won in the end. I must've been waiting 5-10 minutes for the wheel of death let me into the order page. After that, the wheel of death reappeared and it went as high as 12 or so minutes waiting until ticking down to 1 then...tickets for the 4th row in the Davin Stand. Even though I'm all the way in the back, the 4th row isn't too bad and the stage is straight ahead. That'll do me just fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭samo

Have moved from 15 mins to 14 mins wait...oh come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I'm going to send Ticketmaster a bill for my time, this is a load of bollocks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

does it count down from 15 or just stay cus mine has been on 15 mins for 20now

very same, in my experience of using TM for high demand gigs it always counts down

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

well in fairness there is some truth to it, the less network your request has to travel through the lower the latency would be.

But the couple of MS of a difference would not have a real world impact

At a distance of 200 km, there would be less than 1ms of difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭recyclops

sunday up on ticketmaster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,636 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

I got my tickets after people were posting here about tickets being sold out. So I think tickets must still exist in the queue or whatever system they're using.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

got 2 standing for the friday night had them bought within 10 mins of them going on sale.

i had been sitting in front of laptop since 7 just in case they went on sale early:P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭mahoney_j

laois gael wrote: »
    Stuck on 5 little green bars after the 15mins wait looks like its about to crash!:-(

Same here but afraid to go back

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭sovereign121

Apparently and don't take this as gospel, but I heard it sold out in 6minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭laois gael

ahhhh I give up on since 8:55 Was 19 mins before I got to Select the tickets.Then 7 mins stuck on the 15mins wait page ...Its now just a blank screen with ticketmaster tab in corner little wheel going and five green bars loaded...

Its no tickets for me :(

• Site Banned Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Shiraz 4.99

They actually went on sale about 2 minutes early.
    I'd the GMT clock open & I hit refresh at 8:58am & went to the processing screen.
    It really helped having your account already setup & knowing your secure CC password.
    Took about 5 minutes once I got in.
    That's 6 pitch tickets sorted for Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭mahoney_j

laois gael wrote: »

Same here but afraid to go back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

recyclops wrote: »

No it's not

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Flimbos wrote: »
    Seems like a very poor and unfair system. If they know they'll have a huge demand, why can't they have a proper working system in place?? I'd understand these issues a few years ago, but these days, it's not good enough!

Ticketmaster dont give a damn who gets the tickets.
    If they were interested in a fair system ,you wouldnt be able to buy up to 6 tickets in one transaction ,2-4 should be the maximum

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭The Premier Man

samo wrote: »
    Have moved from 15 mins to 14 mins wait...oh come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it count down cos mine has been at 15 mins from the start

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Gipo3

I really need to go to toilet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I'd the GMT clock open & I hit refresh at 8:58am & went to the processing screen.
    It really helped having your account already setup & knowing your secure CC password.
    I was wondering as I got stuck in the processing queue at 8:59. Should have waited it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

recyclops wrote: »

?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭john kinsella

No it's not

Its up on my Screen for Sunday too.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭scrap_man

BOOYAA 4tickets for Saturday, been on it since 8.58

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭james66

My timer is now on 13

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Was stuck on 15 mins waiting since 9am. Now down to 8 mins .
    Edit : just went back up to 13 mins ..WTF

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Went down to 9 mins and now back up to 15 again!

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TJ Mackie

After all that waiting...

No Tickets Available :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

exact same process i had;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement