Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Comeback Special *ALL 5 SHOWS CANCELLED* READ FIRST POST

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭8-10

leahyl wrote: »
    Sunday??

yes there's a Sunday gig also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Im still in the ****ing queue

Jesus christ

Please

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭chocksaway

2 tickets! lower davin so pretty crappy seats but don't care! That online queue was head wrecking!

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Misty Moon

Oooooh, have changed from 15 minutes circle thing to a white screen now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Got 6 for Friday :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Pembily wrote: »
    Congrats! No word yet from Hardluckwoman.

God I hope she got tickets. She will b heartbroken otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

The 15 min wait is now moving down. I'm in the sunday que on the phone internet.

I need a brandy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Got to the stage where I put in my credit card details, and clicked on submit order after waiting for 43 minutes and the f*in thing crashed :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

I have app open and i selected the required amount of tickets, 2, pitch, and its still search. On other phone and tm phone not working

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Touts will get stuck since there are 3 dates in Croke Park

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I have two pages open now - one for sat, one for sunday!

They both say 15 minutes wait time....even though satruday had goen down to 7 minutes at one point.... wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 8 linda_mjb

Got through but no tickets left

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

15 minutes to 13 minutes to 14 minutes to 8 minutes!!!!

Back to 15 minutes :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

My wait time thing finally dropped from 15 minutes to 11.....

Mine went down to 8, now back to 15 or more.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Just got "sorry no tickets available" after 40 minutes! Had selected 2 pitch tickets for Saturday....

I got 2 standing for Saturday about 10 minutes ago,surprised they lasted so long

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭sob1467

NOO!

"We apologise for any inconvenience.

Your tickets are currently reserved in multiple windows or browsers. Please use only one window to continue processing your request. "

At the end of waiting for the "15 minutes"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Gone from 15 min to 11 to 8 to 7 to 5, now back up at 15. What a joke of a site

• Registered Users Posts: 38,387 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

http://www.crokepark.ie/about/seating-plans

gives a good indication of what youre view maybe like

i got 4 tickets for the friday night but i hit ticketfast by mistake. so i cant resell them for a different night if needs be

delighted i got tickets hope everyone can get sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

They both say 15 minutes wait time....even though satruday had goen down to 7 minutes at one point.... wtf
    Same browser? Be careful as someone said it would kick you out being on the same browser!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

SeaFields wrote: »
    15 minutes to 13 minutes to 14 minutes to 8 minutes!!!!

Back to 15 minutes :mad:

Almost identical. got 6 mins at one stage, back to 15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,636 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Dont do that, you will end up having tickets cancelled

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

come on jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

swingking wrote: »
    Got to the stage where I put in my credit card details, and clicked on submit order after waiting for 43 minutes and the f*in thing crashed :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Don't panic altogether. That happened a friend of mine ten years ago for The Rolling Stones in the Point and the transaction had actually gone through. Obviously, you should try again though, for insurance.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

One of the guys here was trying to get 6 of "best available" for saturday night and got a "No tickets available" so I think Saturday is sold out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

down to 2 mins then back up to 11 mins, still in queue for Saturday since 9am

• Registered Users Posts: 39,346 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

If the site was trying to calculate everyone's wait time constantly, it might do a better job processing tickets.

Was queuing for ages and it kicked me off for two browsers windows. I think they were separate days, but maybe not

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Dont do that, you will end up having tickets cancelled

Does it work with a different browser?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭Zardoz

RasTa wrote: »
    Touts will get stuck since there are 3 dates in Croke Park

Yeah ,there will be loads of tickets floating around near the gigs ,its always the way.
    People buy 6 tickets and have spares left over,people are on holidays and cant go ,unwanted gifts ,etc etc.
    Ticketmaster will also release more tickets closer to the date too .

Do not pay over face value for a ticket you will easily pick one up a week or 2 before the gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

A colleague is after restarting the server.........................................:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 jimjimcharoo

A new date has just been added
    27th just went up!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement