Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Comeback Special *ALL 5 SHOWS CANCELLED* READ FIRST POST

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

ash23 wrote: »
    One of the guys here was trying to get 6 of "best available" for saturday night and got a "No tickets available" so I think Saturday is sold out.

It will only try match you with six together. Which might not be available. Try with smaller batches.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

just got the dreaded no tickets available for Saturday night after 40 mins waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Down to 2 min now running back up to 15, at 11 currently. Why do they bother giving an approximate time. It may as we'll be a random number generator

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Took the guts of 50 minutes but eventually got pitch tickets for Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Don't panic altogether. That happened a friend of mine ten years ago for The Rolling Stones in the Point and the transaction had actually gone through. Obviously, you should try again though, for insurance.

I didn't put in the verified by VISA. Not sure if they went through or not.

So close yet so far away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

ash23 wrote: »
    One of the guys here was trying to get 6 of "best available" for saturday night and got a "No tickets available" so I think Saturday is sold out.

This happened to me with Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Misty Moon

And now I'm back to a 15 minute circle spinning again. I'm going to get in trouble for not working properly soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

15 min all the way down to 3min...back to 11...then 4...*sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Dont do that, you will end up having tickets cancelled

I came out of one - thanks for the heads up everyone

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Got my tickets for the Friday night in less than 5 mins. Even got to choose what stand etc. very exciting. I really hope ye all get tickets very soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭laois gael

Went in for sunday tickets on the 15 mins wheel for 15 mins hasn't changed!

bradlente wrote: »
    This happened to me with Friday.

I don't understand though - if its sold out shouldnt they automatically lock out the option to buy tickets for Saturday and out a notice up for people in the queue

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

Still waiting since 9:00. Trying for Sunday too. Wait time has gone down to 7 or 8 minutes, then back up to 15! Patience is wearing thin!

Do Ticketmaster not have any competition? Their system is a complete joke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

ive been here with iphone since clicking on my request with

Searching
    Do not close appliclication
    And a line under it, half way blue

• Registered Users Posts: 16,636 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

I got 10 tickets for Sunday too.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭dowhatyoulove

I feel the same, still in the queue, all I want is a ticket for myself for the pitch standing... It went down to 5 minutes and back up to 15 minutes. So disappointed at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Hope the people who bought them specifically to sell on eBay have their willies fall off.

Didn't get tickets myself. Used the app and it was a disaster. Told me there were no tickets available before they were sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

I got no tickets left for sat night after queing since 9. Trying for sunday now but not holding out much hope. On cuppa tea no 4 now. Nerves shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I got 10 tickets for Sunday too.
    How many tickets have you in total now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

swingking wrote: »
    I didn't put in the verified by VISA. Not sure if they went through or not.

So close yet so far away

You're order isn't finished until you complete the Verified by VISA. It's a PITA but you gotta know your password.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Have 3 different systems running looking on all 3 nights.All on the 15 minute page.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Just got 3 tickets in the davin stand. Would have rathered to be closer to the stage.

I'm going to Garth Brooks on the Saturday. See ya'll there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Hang in there folks!! I was on the site at 6am, refreshed at 8:58, was "processing" for about 10 minutes, selected 2 tickets only and "best available" for Saturday, then "waiting for at least 15 minutes" for about 35 minutes on top, the timer started going down and down, then went back up, then down and down again for another 5 minutes until I finally got to a page with tickets. Went through all the steps and bought them finally at 9:52!!

I don't understand how some people get tickets (and so many of them) so easily - it's really frustrating :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Tigger99 wrote: »
    Told me there were no tickets available before they were sold out.

They haven't actually sold out yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

This is so depressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Kevwoody

Pembily wrote: »
    How many tickets have you in total now?

I can't see any reason you can't ban him, he's been trolling here all morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Sat standing gone
    - form Ticketmaster twitter a/c

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Tigger99 wrote: »
    Hope the people who bought them specifically to sell on eBay have their willies fall off.

Didn't get tickets myself. Used the app and it was a disaster. Told me there were no tickets available before they were sold out.
    I got the exact same! Sickening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Told no for 4 for Hogan after being on it since 08:59

have and IE session open for Sunday the last 25 mins too, ,still saying >15 mins

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement