Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Comeback Special *ALL 5 SHOWS CANCELLED* READ FIRST POST

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Kevwoody wrote: »
    I can't see any reason you can't ban him, he's been trolling here all morning!
    I am not a mod here but report him and any others you feel are trolling!

Sickening people who bought them for ebay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

waiting 50 mins for saturday, longest "15 mins" ever.

Only to be told none available :(

absolutely gutted. only wanted 2 tickets aswell :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Got 4 for Sunday, the Saturday tab is still whirling away.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭Zardoz

leahyl wrote: »
    I don't understand how some people get tickets (and so many of them) so easily - it's really frustrating :(
    Its the luck of the draw really

• Registered Users Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Two pitch for sunday

Best of luck to all trying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭polydactyl

Just got 4 lower cusack for Sunday 5 min ago

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭trihead

hang in there.... i just got tickets after 2 crashs after 2O mins each - the final one went down to 3min and back up to 15 four times :eek:
    Change to Sunday if starting again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭larrymiller

Just got two pitch tickets for the Sunday! I'm dreading work Monday already!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Got 2 for the Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I am still in the queue for Sunday and it says 15 min waiting time and I joined the queue at 9:37.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

did the app work for others

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Saturday tabs still spinning, got 6 for Sunday though.

Completely random, have 4 browsers the phone and multiple tabs open and one of the later Sunday tabs came through :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TJ Mackie

Not looking good for Sunday either. Got "none available" for 2 best available search.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Bradz213

got 3 tickets myself by about 20 past 9

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

If i'm in firefox and internet explorer am I ok - I have a windown opened in each but they are different browsers so it's ok right?

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭laois gael

Pembily wrote: »
    I am still in the queue for Sunday and it says 15 min waiting time and I joined the queue at 9:37.

Same as that and the wheel with Dots aint turning bottom of page stuck on 5 green bars!Ticketmaster tab small blue wheel still turning ...we live in hope ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

had 4 for sunday and everything filled in and the fu*cking "submit" button wouldnt click. Tried refreshing the page etc etc clicked submit it just wouldnt work and had to watch the timer go down to 0 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

Captcha on new tab just said sHelp me, I'm taking that as a sign that I'll get some soon! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭MelachiT

I give up. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭mocata

Burn in f***ing hell ticketmaster and whoever is associated with designing their website. 1 hour wait, wouldnt let me use my logged in credit card for no apparent reason, then wouldnt accept my spare card either and cancelled the transaction. Tickets werent even for me, just wasted an hour of my life, hope everyone involved in that shambles has the worst of bad luck themselves in every queue they ever join.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭samo

Oh my god.. I seriously feel like I ran a marathon after that. I had 3 laptops and the phone app trying to get on and got the high demand screen on all except one, which was stuck at 15 min processing time for about 30 mins until it suddenly moved to 14 mins, then bounced up and down. The OH walked in and the tickets suddenly appeared, 2 Upp Hogan 735 Row B for the sat night (not great but feck it, happy with anything)

Then the Verified by Visa page crashed just as confirming it, refreshed nearly crying and it completed the transaction.

My nerves are shot, hope everyone who genuinely wanted tickets got them (esp hard luck woman!) and would love to see all the ones on ebay cancelled and sold back!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

15 minutes here for about the past 15 minutes!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

On 4 minutes for some time now.

Edit: why did i post that. Back to 15. FFS

leahyl wrote: »
    If i'm in firefox and internet explorer am I ok - I have a windown opened in each but they are different browsers so it's ok right?

Yeah your fine. You can have as many open once they are in different browsers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Standing gone for Friday night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

is Sunday really nearly sold out too??!! Can't believe this - one hour later. You can be sure there'll be loads for sale nearer the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

I got 10 tickets for Sunday too.

You'll definitely be stuck with them, assuming you intend to sell. 250,000+ tickets is surely enough Garth for everyone and Sunday is the least attractive date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

this is madness, perfect internet connection

2 laptops going searching for saturday since 8.58 and sunday since 9.30 and no lucky

kept waiting 50 mins in my search since 8.58 for sat only to be told none available

now on the other laptop my sunday search is running this last half hour and still stuck on 15mins

hard to read folks ordering 10 tickets or 12 in total for both nights when i'm only looking for 2 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

nm wrote: »
    You'll definitely be stuck with them, assuming you intend to sell. 250,000+ tickets is surely enough Garth for everyone and Sunday is the least attractive date.

dont mind him, he's trying to wind people up saying he got 12 for ebay etc. clown:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

nm wrote: »

There's no point even entertaining people like that. That's what they get there kicks off

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement