Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Comeback Special *ALL 5 SHOWS CANCELLED* READ FIRST POST

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭james66

nm wrote: »
    You'll definitely be stuck with them, assuming you intend to sell. 250,000+ tickets is surely enough Garth for everyone and Sunday is the least attractive date.

Why is sunday so bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

leahyl wrote: »
    I don't understand though - if its sold out shouldnt they automatically lock out the option to buy tickets for Saturday and out a notice up for people in the queue

It would take longer to sell out than you'd expect. Going by this thread messages were appearing saying it was sold out after 6 minutes, but it wasn't. However after 6 minutes if all the people in the queue bought what they said they wanted it would have been sold out so the system closed the queue. But because individuals are queueing in multiple tabs in multiple browsers on multiple devices they aren't actually sold out so the queue reopened. This happens multiple times during busy sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

this is madness, perfect internet connection

2 laptops going searching for saturday since 8.58 and sunday since 9.30 and no lucky

kept waiting 50 mins in my search since 8.58 for sat only to be told none available

now on the other laptop my sunday search is running this last half hour and still stuck on 15mins

hard to read folks ordering 10 tickets or 12 in total for both nights when i'm only looking for 2 :(

I hear ya Strongbow - madness

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭laois gael

Standing gone for Friday night :(
    Man lands on Moon :-)

Sorry to be cheeky but fridays tickets are well gone ....

Im still stuck on wheel of fortune for Sat and sunday on Saturday tickets since 9:00

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TimvanW

Just got tickets for the Friday. Been queuing since 9AM, don't give up yet guys!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

nm wrote: »
    You'll definitely be stuck with them, assuming you intend to sell. 250,000+ tickets is surely enough Garth for everyone and Sunday is the least attractive date.

I don't agree with people buying tickets to sell for more but, you're talking sh!te here. So many people on here are desperate to get tickets and not getting them, with it looking likely they won't get them through TM now. Sunday doesn't make a blind bit of difference to those who might not work Mondays, or can get time off, or are die hard fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭mahoney_j

Fookin done deal crawling with touts tickets already,any of ye at this yer a bunch of low life's.hope ye all get genital warts or something!!

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

4 pitch standing sunday got. happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Got 2 for friday. Davin stand. But im buying binocular glasses. Im in the queue for sunday. At least im there!

Just to be there and listen to him, its enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

mahoney_j wrote: »
    Fookin done deal crawling with touts tickets already,any of ye at this yer a bunch of low life's.hope ye all get genital warts or something!!

****ing b@stards.
    No luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Got through to the end of a Sunday queue said sorry no tickets available.

I swear to God if I do end up getting extra tickets (two of us now working on it) I'll sell the extra on for face value. Such a crap thing to do to buy up tickets and sell them on for profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Still no luck, queueing since 8:59

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

One scumbag on donedeal says he has 18!! How do they manage to sell them if the tickets aren't posted until a day or 2 before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

Got 2 for friday. Davin stand. But im buying binocular glasses. Im in the queue for sunday. At least im there!

Delighted. I have tm app searching since 9. No luck yet. Tm hotline not working

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

bradlente wrote: »
    Got through to the end of a Sunday queue said sorry no tickets available.

Oh ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

Finally! Got 4 tickets after waiting an hour.

Hang in there folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Bradz213

if you have selected your tickets and are waiting, you will get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I hope that the GAA dont decide to build the stage up on Hill 16 ,like in the past .
    The stage is too high as a result and it diminishes the view for people standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭littlemiss123

Are they still throwing up tickets?! No luck at all yet :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Just got three tickets for Saturday and been in que since bang on nine...don't give up yet guys if your in there early it still might happen!Best of luck..

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Bradz213

wesf wrote: »
    One scumbag on donedeal says he has 18!! How do they manage to sell them if the tickets aren't posted until a day or 2 before?

Varies really. U get them at least a month before. I already recieved tickets for an event in December

Everyone saying they just got some and hang in there is trying to help I know, but it just makes me want to sulk :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Single digit waiting time for the Sunday, come oooooonnnnnn!

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Misty Moon

And now "sorry, no matches found but other tickets may be available" and it offers to let me search for tickets on Sunday (I'd chosen best available for Saturday). Can't be there on Sunday but oh well, at least I tried.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Aye Sunday seems to be completely gone now. Did an *any* *any* search and No Tickets Available... blah blah blah... I DID hear on Today FM that they have scope to put on 5 dates here if demand is ridiculously high though. I'd call that ridiculously high, don't know about ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Tupamaros

Having a crack at Sunday now. Selected 'standing' rather than best available...may be a silly risk :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

UM, i read that last text message wrong :o so i'm still waiting. ugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

I don't agree with people buying tickets to sell for more but, you're talking sh!te here. So many people on here are desperate to get tickets and not getting them, with it looking likely they won't get them through TM now. Sunday doesn't make a blind bit of difference to those who might not work Mondays, or can get time off, or are die hard fans.

Wait until the week before the gig - Sunday will be on toutless for face value.

Dont get caught up in the hysteria.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Flimbos wrote: »
    Finally! Got 4 tickets after waiting an hour.

Hang in there folks!

how is this possible I just dont understand, ive been waiting same time searching 2 dates with 2 different systems and nothing available on either.

the to re-search you are bumped to back of queue

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement