Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Comeback Special *ALL 5 SHOWS CANCELLED* READ FIRST POST

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

There are tickets for Friday too!

How many people will go over the three days. I worked out 200,000 that 's around 5% of the population .WTF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

If the Monday comes available and I have the same struggle to get tickets as the last 3 dates I will cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Twitter update from Ticketmaster is of ten minutes still plenty of Sunday tickets. Saturday almost gone as of 2 minutes ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Lofty123

Bradz213 wrote: »
    if you have selected your tickets and are waiting, you will get them.

Selected tickets, waited 20 mins, got to checkout, site crashed!! had to start again, what a shambles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Shield wrote: »
    Aye Sunday seems to be completely gone now. Did an *any* *any* search and No Tickets Available... blah blah blah... I DID hear on Today FM that they have scope to put on 5 dates here if demand is ridiculously high though. I'd call that ridiculously high, don't know about ye?

yeah. surely its the quickest selling 3 concerts in irish history?
    They won't be able to resist the chance to fill it another 2 times. Hopefully all the touts will be left with tickets they cant sell. scum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

I hope there will be more concerts. The demand is there. Probably won't happen in croker though. Kilkenny?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭john kinsella

Been waiting since 9 now and kicked out of the screen for Friday night!

Waiting now for Sunday.

Went on Donedeal and sent abusive emails to several arseholes to make me feel slightly better.

The ticket master website is a load of s*ite. Whats the point in having a count down when it means nothing. Joke of a system.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Tupamaros

Was down to 7mins now back to 15...this is very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭marathonic

I needed two and had the app doing Friday for two and the browser doing Saturday for two.

I got both but ain't going to both and plan to sell the tickets (I'm printing them online) to a workmate at face value. Is this allowed? My name is on the tickets but not sure if that matters?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Finally got to the end of the queue...., none available :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Straight up to ebay,

MOD:
    Dear Everyone.

Ticket swapping, selling, buying or trading are not permitted in the forum and that covers implied sales too.

Anyone trying to shift tickets on the forum will be banned.

Telling us something like "I have 10 tickets and I hope I'll be able to use them all" or similar ruses is implying that you are willing to sell tickets and you will be banned.
    Please don't try getting around the ticket trading section of the forum charter because I'll just ban you.
    I will err on the side of hard-headed in any ambiguous cases and ban you till after the concerts.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

looks like sat is gone, just trying sunday now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I hope there will be more concerts. The demand is there. Probably won't happen in croker though. Kilkenny?

No chance he will play Kilkenny, its too small a venue,no financial sense in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

Tupamaros wrote: »
    Was down to 7mins now back to 15...this is very frustrating.

same here

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

OMG my work colleague went in for me - got 2 tickets for lower cusack stand on Saturday!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

I really want breakfast, or tea, but the yokey keeps jumping from 7 to 3 minutes and I don't want to move!

Edit: Back to 9 mins, time for tea I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 davmark

Went from 15 to 14 to 8 to 4 and now rising up to 15

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Why do I keep getting sent to back of queue. 2 mins to 15 mins. I hate you ticketmaster I really do

• Registered Users Posts: 8 linda_mjb

Donedeal flooded with tickets already 600 for 4!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

now, understand everything.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 77 ✭✭collymcd

Finally got all the way to the end of the Q for Friday after queuing since 9. No matches left! I must have hit standing :\

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

I got 10 tickets for Sunday too.

On top of 6 for one of the other nights that are going straight on eBay?

Its a joke that one person can buy 16 tickets and then sell for whatever rip off price they can get on eBay.

I am not getting at you personally as I dont know you but I am getting at the system that allows.

There should be 4 maximum per transaction and place in the queue. I wouldnt object if a person went back in and queued again or got another 4 for another night, that's fair game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 davmark

Would it not make more sense for ticketmaster to say what number you are in the queue and count down !!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,031 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Mine was doing the 15 min to 14 to 9 then back to 15 then all of a sudden I was at payment screen

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I got 4 tickets for the Friday night, was waiting nearly 50mins and was nearly going to give up, as i taught he would've sold out in that time, Glad i didn't

July 25th lets be having you!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

balling my eyes out here. Wanted 2 pitch standing for sat and have nothing. Still in the search queue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Just got some for Sunday, Lower Cusack 312

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Misty Moon

Zardoz wrote: »
    No chance he will play Kilkenny, its too small a venue,no financial sense in it.

But, but, it's not just about the money, man, it's about the music! :D:p:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

I got 4 tickets for the Friday night, was waiting nearly 50mins and was nearly going to give up, as i taught he would've sold out in that time, Glad i didn't

July 25th lets be having you!!! :D

what time did you get them at?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement