Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Comeback Special *ALL 5 SHOWS CANCELLED* READ FIRST POST

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

BfN_W8UCUAAu17T.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Lofty123

Friends queuing at Easons Thurles since yesterday, asked in the que which night they wanted (fri) when shop opens, system crashes straight away!!
    Im Still trying on line for the second time, been stuck on 15 mins waiting time for 20 mins ??

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭laois gael

Quick question im on the ticket master running screen since about 9.40 the second sunday tickets went on sale...The black and white wheel is not spinning and page isnt refreshing itself but little ticketmaster wheel is spinning in the corner on the tab ...Stuck on 5 green bars on the bottom for 30 mins now should i just quit has page froze?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Just got 2 pitch standing for Sunday for a mate, was in queue for about 20 minutes around, so don't lose hope folks if you're in a queue!

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TJ Mackie

Finally got 3 seating tickets for Sunday after being waiting since 9:35 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoCal MusicLover

15 Minutes OR MORE

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭dowhatyoulove

I got one for Cusack.. Means me and my OH will be in two different places for the gig but I don't care, I'm delighted to even get one ticket!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

I GOT TICKETS!! Sunday!! Yaaaaay! It went from 9 minutes to tickets page just as I went to get up and get tea. Omg.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

got told nay for 4 in lower hogan for Sunday

not looking good, not for me anyways its for my sisters

• Registered Users Posts: 16,031 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

With 3 dates and a lot of people buying to sell. I don't think the mark up will be that bad if people are disappointed today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

what time did you get them at?

It was about 9.50

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

Bugger! the page has gone white for the last 3/4 mins on my phone. I'm say it's crashed but afraid to press refresh....

The laptop is still saying 15 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Tupamaros

It booted me for having multiple windows when I had only one, been at this since 9am!! Have to start from start with Sunday :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

TJ Mackie wrote: »
    Finally got 3 seating tickets for Sunday after being waiting since 9:35 :)

ah here this is so unfair, ive been in the queue since earlier than that, got down to 6 minutes but now been at 15 mins for the last 20 mins. didn't refresh either

what formula do they use to ensure its a first come first served basis?

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭laois gael

laois gael wrote: »
    Quick question im on the ticket master running screen since about 9.40 the second sunday tickets went on sale...The black and white wheel is not spinning and page isnt refreshing itself but little ticketmaster wheel is spinning in the corner on the tab ...Stuck on 5 green bars on the bottom for 30 mins now should i just quit has page froze?

????????

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Misty Moon

Got 2 for friday. Davin stand. But im buying binocular glasses. Im in the queue for sunday. At least im there!

Just to be there and listen to him, its enough.

Really pleased you got tickets - don't know you but the dedication to the cause you showed definitely deserved tickets. :)

Anyway, nice to spend this time with all of you. Better get back to work now before IT starts phoning to complain (who came up with a crappy no more than 30 minutes personal use of internet per month anyway!?!). And for those of you who did get tickets, have a blast. Maybe I'll try again closer to the date but in the meantime, my budget is very, very grateful that I didn't get through. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭MelachiT

Tried for best available x6 for Sunday - no match. I can't believe even the standing is sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭keltoms05

Lofty123 wrote: »
    Friends queuing at Easons Thurles since yesterday, asked in the que which night they wanted (fri) when shop opens, system crashes straight away!!
    Im Still trying on line for the second time, been stuck on 15 mins waiting time for 20 mins ??

i was stuck on 15 mins waiting time for an hour, got 2 standing for sunday tho happy out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭marathonic

ah here this is so unfair, ive been in the queue since earlier than that, got down to 6 minutes but now been at 15 mins for the last 20 mins. didn't refresh either

what formula do they use to ensure its a first come first served basis?

If you requested 4 rather than 3 and 3 became available, they don't offer you 3 of the 4. But I think there's a little more to it than that...

Just got a sold out on 2 Best Available Sunday tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

i decided to go on ticketmaster. it went from 15 to 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

davmark wrote: »
    Would it not make more sense for ticketmaster to say what number you are in the queue and count down !!

I'd bet this is more because promoters don't like exact numbers on how popular things are to get out. Something too informative like this would probably feed into that.

I think the random timer is trying to estimate based on how many people are actually processing a request which has quite a few timers on it. I believe it is something like 4 minutes to decide if you want tickets, another 5 to login, 10 to do payment and perhaps even another 10 for verified by visa. It probably assumes an average.. and updates if people go over that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Got through to another Sunday queue sorry none available.

Either the site's crashing,It's sold out or I'm ****ing things up by having 3 different searches running off the same ip address.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Ah FFs back up to15 mins. This is not fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Awww was waiting 15 mins for Sunday, then it dropped to 3, now back up to 15. Grrr :(

Hoping for 2 standing tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TJ Mackie

swingking wrote: »
    Ah FFs back up to15 mins. This is not fair.

Trying to get 3 more, and been on 1 minute for the last 5 minutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Has Thursday night been announced?? Im seeing talk on facebook about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭lucky333

ha 1 min left. then back to 15? wtf.. a load of b.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭Jude13

Tried fir and sat for best available since 9 an got booted.
    Now trying Sunday.
    Does selecting best available mean any ticket? Because I don't care where they are I just want two!

• Advertisement

Looks like I got completely shut out. Oh well, it's going to cost me plenty to come there for shows anyways, so now it's going to be a bit more.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement