Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Comeback Special *ALL 5 SHOWS CANCELLED* READ FIRST POST

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 DoubtingMary72

Hey guys, I got section "UPP725" on Friday - I have never been to Croke Park before - I am super excited to be going but out of interest does anyone know what those seats are like? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I'm unfollowing this thread now, too many posts distracting me :P

Best of luck to those still waiting! Keep trying, it's happened before I've managed to get tickets hours after due to refused cards etc putting tickets back on the system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭james66

After 1 hour 30 minutes i got 3 on lower seating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Red_Dwarf

Got 2 for Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭hawkwing

Was on at 902,got up from seat at 1005 and when i got abck at 1010 i had missed out on getting 4 for Sat,back in 15 min queue since...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭laois gael

After been froze out of Friday tickets since 8:56....

Saturday tickets Since 9:14

sunday tickets since the second they went on sale...

I have tried 4 best available for sunday just this second...

We live in hope ....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,636 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Lofty123 wrote: »
    Friends queuing at Easons Thurles since yesterday, asked in the que which night they wanted (fri) when shop opens, system crashes straight away!!
    Im Still trying on line for the second time, been stuck on 15 mins waiting time for 20 mins ??
    I heard that some people queuing outside overnight in Galway have got nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Another Sunday queue none.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Ticketmaster on twitter as of 1 minute ago:
    Best availability on Sunday. Sat & Fri pretty much almost gone.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

lucky333 wrote: »
    ha 1 min left. then back to 15? wtf.. a load of b.....
    I feel the pain. There seems to be no logic to a logic-based piece of hardware!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoCal MusicLover

Toast wrote: »
    Ticketmaster on twitter as of 1 minute ago:
    Best availability on Sunday. Sat & Fri pretty much almost gone.

Yeah, Sure. What best available on Sunday? Not for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

lucky333 wrote: »
    ha 1 min left. then back to 15? wtf.. a load of b.....

same here and its been happening all morning. went from 2 minutes back to 15 minutes about 15 mins ago

its not like im looking for 6 tickets either, just 2 :(

cant explain how you can be on at 9.58 and be waiting this long. Changed over to sunday around 9.30 and nothing there either. Internet connection is perfect aswell but alas it looks like its not to be :(

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭lucky333

was in the que since 9am for saturday pitch, just got there, sorry none available.........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭Jude13

So does selecting best available exclude you from the crap tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

Hey guys, I got section "UPP725" on Friday - I have never been to Croke Park before - I am super excited to be going but out of interest does anyone know what those seats are like? Thanks

They are in the Upper Davin Stand on the Hogan Side. You are far back but don't worry about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TJ Mackie

Jude13 wrote: »
    So does selecting best available exclude you from the crap tickets?

No, it could well be that the best available tickets left are the crap ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

Misty Moon wrote: »
    Really pleased you got tickets - don't know you but the dedication to the cause you showed definitely deserved tickets. :)

Anyway, nice to spend this time with all of you. Better get back to work now before IT starts phoning to complain (who came up with a crappy no more than 30 minutes personal use of internet per month anyway!?!). And for those of you who did get tickets, have a blast. Maybe I'll try again closer to the date but in the meantime, my budget is very, very grateful that I didn't get through. :)

One of gods greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭MelachiT

'There was a problem processing your request' Feck this! I'm finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

is it straight forward to set up as a seller on ebay?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Totally blank screen at the moment..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭laois gael

same here and its been happening all morning. went from 2 minutes back to 15 minutes about 15 mins ago

its not like im looking for 6 tickets either, just 2 :(

cant explain how you can be on at 9.58 and be waiting this long. Changed over to sunday around 9.30 and nothing there either. Internet connection is perfect aswell but alas it looks like its not to be :(

It never changes form 15 mins for me Ive been on that page for friday/sat tickets for 30 mins

Im trying sunday now but again looks like its sticking on the 5 green bars..I have ultra speed broadband aswell...:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Yeah, Sure. What best available on Sunday? Not for me.

I'd imagine they are looking at whatever system tallies the actual sold tickets and not the one that has them in limbo on someones slowly timing out holding page as they decide if they want the seats. Keep trying until it is officially announced as sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoCal MusicLover

MelachiT wrote: »
    'There was a problem processing your request' Feck this! I'm finished.

Yeah, I got that one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Noooooooooo white screen again. Never buying anything from ticket ass ter again :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 DoubtingMary72

statto25 wrote: »
    They are in the Upper Davin Stand on the Hogan Side. You are far back but don't worry about that.
    Thanks Statto :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

samo wrote: »
    Oh my god.. I seriously feel like I ran a marathon after that. I had 3 laptops and the phone app trying to get on and got the high demand screen on all except one,

And people wonder why they cant get onto the website and the system crashes :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

http://www.crokepark.ie/About/Seating-Plans

if you go here and press 725 youll get a view

its not bad you wont have the soundstage in your way. i got 316 so im just hoping i just miss the sound stage

i qued for 50 mins and got 3 tickets myself and in another browser on another laptop got 2 tickets for someone else

keep the faith

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Got kicked out 4 times now after been on it since 8.58am. :(

Tickets arent even for me!

swingking wrote: »
    Noooooooooo white screen again. Never buying anything from ticket ass ter again :mad:

Bet you will

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

ohhh 7 mins

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement