Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Comeback Special *ALL 5 SHOWS CANCELLED* READ FIRST POST

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭unattendedbag

waiting at 15 minute screen for just over 45 mins (since 9.45) for 2 best available sunday night. Screen jumped into payment page. 2 tickets for lower hogan. there is a god. best of luck everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭lucky333

Totally blank screen at the moment..
    i got the same , thought the laptop crashed so i refreshed it.... ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭turnfan

Was in the queue, but was sidetracked at work here, only saw the tickets confirmed page as the timer ticked to 0.00. Gutted. Can never tell the OH, I'll be killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 DoubtingMary72

Paulegend wrote: »
    http://www.crokepark.ie/About/Seating-Plans

if you go here and press 725 youll get a view

its not bad you wont have the soundstage in your way. i got 316 so im just hoping i just miss the sound stage

i qued for 50 mins and got 3 tickets myself and in another browser on another laptop got 2 tickets for someone else

keep the faith
    Cool, thanks Paul!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭laois gael

Why after about 5 mins does the 15mins screen seem to jam on me yes little ticketmaster tab circle in corner still spinning but page wont load stuck at 5 green bars was the same for nearly and hour before I quit and started to search again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoCal MusicLover

It's experiences like this that make me wonder why I waste my time trying for these things, when I'm going to end up wasting time and having it cost me extra anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

arrrgghhh back up to 15 mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

lucky333 wrote: »
    was in the que since 9am for saturday pitch, just got there, sorry none available.........

I might as well give up. Go for a cup of tea and a warm lick from the dog.

turnfan wrote: »
    Was in the queue, but was sidetracked at work here, only saw the tickets confirmed page as the timer ticked to 0.00. Gutted. Can never tell the OH, I'll be killed.

That's harsh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

I'm so sad... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Lofty123

jmorrisey wrote: »
    is it straight forward to set up as a seller on ebay?

Hope this is a wind up, still deserves a ban though:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭homer.j

Hey guys, I got section "UPP725" on Friday - I have never been to Croke Park before - I am super excited to be going but out of interest does anyone know what those seats are like? Thanks

You'll get a great view down the pitch to the stage. Although you'll be slightly into the corner.

The rows up there run from A to Z with A right at the front. One thing it is quite steep on the upper decks. If you've no problems with heights you'll be fine.

turnfan wrote: »

ohhh that's heartbreaking

6 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭lucky333

put in 2 pitch for sun and it says sorry no matches?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I think it's game over folks. Nothing even for 1 ticket on Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭james66

I might as well give up. Go for a cup of tea and a warm lick from the dog.

Noo don't :( I waited 1 hour 30 minutes and got 3. Keep trying

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I was in the queue for Sunday from 9:37 to 10:35 and got told sorry but no!

How do the touts get so many?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭chicken foot

Where do genuine fans sell genuine tickets at face value, anyone know? I see theyre going for extortionate prices already!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭Zardoz

homer.j wrote: »
    You'll get a great view down the pitch to the stage. Although you'll be slightly into the corner.

A great view ? His seat is over 150 yards from the stage ,thats miles away,not being cruel but you'd need binoculars from that range.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

got 2 tickets finally! seated tickets aswell !!

waiting since first thing, best of luck to all who genuinely want to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Pembily wrote: »

Because of little p ricks buying 15 and selling them on. Well that's if I believe everything I read on boards....

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Your tickets are currently reserved in multiple windows or browsers. Please use only one window to continue processing your request.

arrggghhh :( oh well it was for the saturday gig anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Ive no intention of going but I'm a bit bored this morning so I logged into Ticketmaster after 9 to see how bad it was.

After a 90 minute wait I had 3 tickets at 10.30 for the Sunday night gig but I didn't buy them.

Don't give up yet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Like a briar in work. Went in early, all set up. Gets to running time after ticket selection 15 mins wait approx, then nothing more. Tried Saturday nothing. Trying for Sunday since 10 and same. Hubbie is in exact same boat in work and nothing. Seriously wtf am I doing wrong, we only want 2 tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Jpmarn

Put him on Live TV on one of the nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Pembily wrote: »

Some of them use automated programs and multiple credit cards. You can get software that will purchase and then list on ebay etc. without having to click a button.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoCal MusicLover

If that's it for Croke, I think there is a possibility the rumours about other Ireland dates could be true. Belfast, Kilkenny, Limerick, would take care of the significant demand that is still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,031 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Where do genuine fans sell genuine tickets at face value, anyone know? I see theyre going for extortionate prices already!!!

Wait a few weeks. The market will be flooded with tickets for sale. This gig is a touts dream but I think there will be too many on the market.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

As of 2 mins ago from ticketmaster:
    Friday 25 & Saturday 26 July are now SOLD OUT. #GarthBrooks @CrokePark

I run this site...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement