Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Comeback Special *ALL 5 SHOWS CANCELLED* READ FIRST POST

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

100% sure?
    Definitely

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

statto25 wrote: »
    There has been nothing announced for Kilkenny and if something is announced you will be able to purchase tickets through the same source as the folks on Thursday... Ticketmaster.

Ticketmaster did its job fine and 240,000 people have tickets to Brooks.
    Can.we stop bashing the website because some people are jealous and butthurt..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Ticketmaster did its job fine and 240,000 people have tickets to Brooks.
    Can.we stop bashing the website because some people are jealous and butthurt..

I am not bashing the website. I am merely stating that if a gig or a series of gigs are announced the tickets will be sold through Ticketmaster. Where in my post am I bashing TM?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭jimini0

A V A wrote: »
    thanks for that laugh :) touts specifically buying 6 at a time getting friends or famliy to pick them up aswel?? they are greedy wrotten pr*cks end off , your point is irrelevant , and im suspicous of you "backing" them up

Ya its cos I'm a tout.
    I never said I agreed with what the touts do. I just blamed people for giving them the market to sell them

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BananaFiend

rubadub wrote: »
    Definitely

Thank you. :)

I can sell in good faith.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

jimini0 wrote: »
    Ya its cos I'm a tout.
    I never said I agreed with what the touts do. I just blamed people for giving them the market to sell them

lol the market wouldnt be there if they didn't maliciously set out to buy the tickets in bulks on purpose to beat others and decrease the chance of others getting tickets , just fcukin greedy and because they dont want to do a honest days work

the only way people will beat touts is just trying to be one step quicker and one step ahead them when getting tickets ,

adverts is a great place for finding cost price tickets BUT WE HAVE TO ABIDE BY THE RULES AND REPORT USERS ATTEMPTING TO PROFITEER AND TOUT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

So extra tickets will go on sale closer to the gigs.

Are these normally seated or standing.

Dying to get onto the pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭jimini0

A V A wrote: »
    lol the market wouldnt be there if they didn't maliciously set out to buy the tickets in bulks on purpose to beat others and decrease the chance of others getting tickets , just fcukin greedy and because they dont want to do a honest days work

the only way people will beat touts is just trying to be one step quicker and one step ahead them when getting tickets ,

adverts is a great place for finding cost price tickets BUT WE HAVE TO ABIDE BY THE RULES AND REPORT USERS ATTEMPTING TO PROFITEER AND TOUT

Exactly beat them at their own game. But its hard stop them cos people wil still pay well over face value for them.
    Everyone should have had multiple people trying to get tickets then they would have been less dissapointed. Then sell extra tickets on at face value to other fans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭titchy

I purchased some tickets off Ticketmaster for my brother but it turns out his missus surprised him with tickets. I wish I had selected the option for the tickets to be posted out to me but instead I went with the option for tickets to be emailed to me instead.

So now I'm printing out and selling on two tickets that that have my name on it to a stranger most liely. Will they be able to gain entry... even though they're not me?

If you ring ticketmaster and ask they'll change the order and post them out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭Masala

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edZjdgU0asM

... talk about 'not knowing what you are talking about'...

How is see able to come out in public after this display of pure ignorance.

(well... that probably makes her ideal for LLS!!)

• Advertisement

titchy wrote: »
    If you ring ticketmaster and ask they'll change the order and post them out

They'll change them to regular hard copy tickets? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭titchy

They'll change them to regular hard copy tickets? :o

Yes. Just have your booking reference number and the credit you booked with and they'll post the hard copy of the tickets out to you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

any one else call in for the competition for garth brooks tickets on the late late?:o:o i did

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭lucky333

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    any one else call in for the competition for garth brooks tickets on the late late?:o:o i did

Yes lol

A good few times actually, worry about the bill later if I don't win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

You probably have more of a chance getting decent tickets from the late late show.

titchy wrote: »
    Yes. Just have your booking reference number and the credit you booked with and they'll post the hard copy of the tickets out to you :)

Great. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭shell820810

Just wondering if you can dance at your seat in the stands or if its strictly seated.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Left 2 spares go at face value to a big fan....

Ye proud? Really considered Ebay, but my conscious got the best of me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭Ringerbell

Pingi wrote: »
    Left 2 spares go at face value to a big fan....

Ye proud? Really considered Ebay, but my conscious got the best of me.

Good to see they are still some genuine people out there. You are the 2nd person I have heard do this which reinstalls a bit o faith in society when you see how others are trying to take advantage of others through the price they are charging

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

I entered the late late competition loads of times. Didn't win.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Manofthewest

I purchased some tickets off Ticketmaster for my brother but it turns out his missus surprised him with tickets. I wish I had selected the option for the tickets to be posted out to me but instead I went with the option for tickets to be emailed to me instead.

So now I'm printing out and selling on two tickets that that have my name on it to a stranger most liely. Will they be able to gain entry... even though they're not me?

I don't think you will need to sell the tickets to a stranger. Surely you are going to know someone who actually wants the tickets. Other family members, friends, work mates etc...

I know at least 20 people who wanted tickets and that would be a lot more indirectly. So if people got extra tickets I find the need to advertising online unnecessary!!

I don't think you will need to sell the tickets to a stranger. Surely you are going to know someone who actually wants the tickets. Other family members, friends, work mates etc...

I know at least 20 people who wanted tickets and that would be a lot more indirectly. So if people got extra tickets I find the need to advertising online unnecessary!!

Well, I thought the same! But would you believe that the majority of my family and friends actually got sorted with tickets? I was expecting mass hysteria and disappointment from all corners but they must've been in luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭dobman88

You probably have more of a chance getting decent tickets from the late late show.

Nice to see such a huge fan so happy they got tickets :rolleyes:

Just wondering if you can dance at your seat in the stands or if its strictly seated.

Yes, of course you can. It's a concert, not a funeral.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭shell820810

dobman88 wrote: »
    Nice to see such a huge fan so happy they got tickets :rolleyes:

Yes, of course you can. It's a concert, not a funeral.

Was at a concert recently at the odyssey belfast and people were often told to sit down as they were blocking people behind them (albeit floor seating)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

lucky333 wrote: »
    Yes lol

i am sooo glad there are people in here who are as awesome as i am :D:D

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    i am sooo glad there are people in here who are as awesome as i am :D:D

Hehehe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭dobman88

Was at a concert recently at the odyssey belfast and people were often told to sit down as they were blocking people behind them (albeit floor seating)

Yikes, what a bunch of dry ****es. Thats fine for an intimate gig where the band/singer does a bit of Q&A with the crowd but for a full concert that's crazy.

I'd say you'd have some craic telling Garth fans to sit down :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ellenruddy

Amanda7326 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if www.seatwave.ie is a genuine website?

I got no tickets and am so so upset that I didn't get a ticket....

We went all the way to Las Vegas to see him and couldnt get tickets for dublin despite 6 of us trying I'm absolutely heart broken...

I saw them for sale on www.seatwave.ie but I am afraid in case its a scam or something.. can anyone help me?

:D seatwave is a genuine website. People go on to sell tickets and we, who now all hate ticketmasters online system, go online to buy them.
    I have bought tickets from them loads of times before and when my daughter couldn't get tickets online from ticketmaster i went and bought them for her from seatwave... they had made a mistake before with my tickets but when i pointed it out to them they give me the best tickets they had on line and they covered the extra cost, so my answer is YES seatwave are 100% genuine

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

ellenruddy wrote: »
    :D seatwave is a genuine website. People go on to sell tickets and we, who now all hate ticketmasters online system, go online to buy them.
    I have bought tickets from them loads of times before and when my daughter couldn't get tickets online from ticketmaster i went and bought them for her from seatwave... they had made a mistake before with my tickets but when i pointed it out to them they give me the best tickets they had on line and they covered the extra cost, so my answer is YES seatwave are 100% genuine

ok course its a genuine tout website

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement