Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Comeback Special *ALL 5 SHOWS CANCELLED* READ FIRST POST

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Delighted for all the touts !! Anyone who wants tickets should now have no problem getting them.

Yeah that's very true- I won't be going to any of the shows but I hate the idea of anyone's fans not being able to go without paying an absolute fortune. Tickets in Ireland are dear enough without adding touts into the mix.

I also hope all the residents around Croke Park will be able to handle 4 nights in a row... I have to say I'd be going on holidays that week!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

hahaha to the ticket touts :cool::cool::cool::D:D:D freakin thrilled

hotel booked just in case i get my hands on another ticket. :o if i don't and my friend does. then at least i've got a room booked for them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

How many tickets per person this time ?

Far too many people wanting 2 and buying 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Exactly. People caught up in the panic buying 6. Limit should be 4 for any concert

ur better off just buying one. too many people got kicked out and or didn't get what they wanted

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

There could hopefully be another date in reserve, because I think the demand will be there, and Monday may sell out relatively quickly, although it won't be anything like the last onsale thankfully. I don't think you'll see lines of people sleeping out for days this time, but I could be wrong.

Yeah, that's what I hope too. That there won't be queues. I'd say the reason people were online looking at the circle whirling around for so long were because the ticketmaster desks were hoovering them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 schoolhouse

Fourth concert on the Monday. ~Whooooooo.
    ticktets on sale Thursday

Someone over in the ranting and raving forum mentioned of someone like a colleague or someone buying 12 tickets. When asked who were they all for. The reply was 'me and my two sisters'. The other 9 are for just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭cristeoir

Yeeeeessss, absolutely delighted , be interesting to see all the touts scrambling to offload their tickets now:D:D

cristeoir wrote: »
    Yeeeeessss, absolutely delighted , be interesting to see all the touts scrambling to offload their tickets now:D:D

personally i'm thrilled about that part. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Great news for genuine fans, hope your all successful. Best of luck !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

when tickets go on sale there should be a limit of 4 tickets on the day. after the first day people should be able to buy as many or few as they want

Hopefully those who were successful last Thursday at getting tickets and buying multiples, well I hope their funds are severely depleted and they won't be out in force snapping up a fúck load more of tickets this week.

might leave this one out. give some one else a chance who doesn't have a ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Amanda7326

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    might leave this one out. give some one else a chance who doesn't have a ticket.

Hopefully everyone with tickets will have the same thoughts as you sunbabe08:)

sunbabe08 wrote: »

I wish others were like you. Unfortunately all many care about are themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

And some people here were absolutely certain there wouldn't be a 4th gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭robbie1

Delighted for the real fans hopefully Ticketmaster will cope this time

JJ wrote: »
    And some people here were absolutely certain there wouldn't be a 4th gig.

I was looking at the sunday world article last night, and thinking how can they get away with printing such much. I'm amazed that a 4th night at croker was added. It will break a record here. I can see how they would be certain of no more.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭lucky333

Anyone camping out? :D

• Advertisement

lucky333 wrote: »
    Anyone camping out? :D

Camping out?

Do you people not have jobs to attend to?

Camping out?

Do you people not have jobs to attend to?[/

There's nothing going to stop me getting these tickets. Il sell the kids if I have to :D

I wouldn't mind queuing out from the evening before but days in advance is not possible for me.

Hopefully it won't be so hard to get them this time. With a bit of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I feel sorry for all those people who have shelled out huge amounts, well above face value, for tickets from people who had no interest in going and now an extra concert has been announced! Hands Up - Anybody here do that???

I feel sorry for them too, hopefully ppl waited it out..

max life wrote: »
    I feel sorry for all those people who have shelled out huge amounts, well above face value, for tickets from people who had no interest in going and now an extra concert has been announced! Hands Up - Anybody here do that???

Lámha suas anseo. My sister bought from ebay. 2 tickets for 450 quid. Postman should be here with them later this morning or tomorrow morning.

He will be talking on tv3 after the ads. By skype maybe. Or phone. Garth Brooks.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

I sincerely hope the touts and the people who say they're not touts but who only wanted 2 tickets but bought 6 and are selling the others for well above face value are left with their tickets this July. And to the fans who missed out last week hopefully you have more luck this Thursday and get your tickets!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭sovereign121

Got my 2 for the Friday night lucky enough so missed the boat to snap up a few more for "just in case" may grab 4 this time round. Ya know yourself. Get to have my cake and eat it :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement