Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Comeback Special *ALL 5 SHOWS CANCELLED* READ FIRST POST

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoCal MusicLover

Still have 3 browsers running at 15 minutes or more, and it's been that way for about 15 minutes now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭james66

Just got 2 for the gf's mother.got my own last week for the sunday but couldn't get her any.i was barely let into their house last weekend after i broke the news.Looks like the premier man will have the run of the place this week now!!

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭Jude13

aaahhh ad new card and then choose a different delivery address, is all this included in the 5 mins???????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

Sorry to say that the touts will still do fine. This will bring down the tout market price, but it will still be at or above face for many of the tickets, and especially the weekend shows.

wont matter. if tickets are more freely available for monday or tuesday then touts wont make a penny.

no sympathy for them. hope they lose their homes the parasites :D

probably a little harsh

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

i could cry right now, i had 2 standing for the tuesday on the app and touched something when i went to put in my cc expiry date and lost the tickets.:mad:

• Advertisement

Paulegend wrote: »
    wont matter. if tickets are more freely available for monday or tuesday then touts wont make a penny.

no sympathy for them. hope they lose their homes the parasites :D

probably a little harsh

Yeah, just a little harsh. Perhaps folks should be even more pissed at the hotels tripling their prices, adding up to hundreds extra Euros to stay a few nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

Im down from 15 to 14 mins

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭dobman88

Ticketmaster just posted on twitter not sold out. Hang in there folks

still loading the change of delivery address page, this is a joke lads

viv2 wrote: »
    i could cry right now, i had 2 standing for the tuesday on the app and touched something when i went to put in my cc expiry date and lost the tickets.:mad:

Been there about an hour ago, when my browser crashed at the credit card screen for Monday's show. Lost some good reserved seats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

pffft my poor lungs might disagree with me, but i'm feckin delighted. :P:P:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Got the lad sitting opposite me two seating tickets for him and the wife.

He was all "No chance of standing?"
    I says: "I think its this or nothing now..."

He's onto the wife now about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Yeah, just a little harsh. Perhaps folks should be even more pissed at the hotels tripling their prices, adding up to hundreds extra Euros to stay a few nights.

exactly, I'll be honest here and say im trying to buy some to sell on , but I won't take the piss ...

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Got the lad sitting opposite me two seating tickets for him and the wife.

He was all "No chance of standing?"
    I says: "I think its this or nothing now..."

He's onto the wife now about it

ahhhh jeez tell him to grow a pair. on to the wife, give me a break. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

I got 2 tickets for Monday but am so high up I think I'll be asked to work the floodlights. Still better than nowt.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Steven81 wrote: »
    Dublin hotels must be delighted.

Don't forget the bars, restaurants, hair dressers, nail salons all that lark, its fecking brilliant for the city!

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

None available :(

Jude13 wrote: »
    still loading the change of delivery address page, this is a joke lads

Why didn't you update your details last week?? I updated them just to be safe and everything worked fine

Should be getting close, if not there already.

missed a class to get myself a garth brooks ticket, sooo worth it

• Advertisement

Time for them to add Thursday the 24th.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭boardzz

Got standing tickets just now. Still available apparently.

Barely still available.

Time for them to add Thursday the 24th.

Just give him a residency and move all the gaa games to Cork lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

got 4 for Tuesday

yaya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

The prices of hotels are disgraceful. Managed to get a b and b at €110 and that was the cheapest I could find. Everything else was nearly 300. I would have just gotten a bus straight back down to Cork

dobman88 wrote: »
    Why didn't you update your details last week?? I updated them just to be safe and everything worked fine

La di dah captain obvious, some of us dont have net access 24 7. If i had of updated it I wouldn't have realized how clever you were.

You exceeded the time limit and the tickets have been released.
    Why did this occur?

akamossy wrote: »
    The prices of hotels are disgraceful. Managed to get a b and b at €110 and that was the cheapest I could find. Everything else was nearly 300. I would have just gotten a bus straight back down to Cork

Yep. Me and my girlfriend going up and down from kerry in the one day. Couldn't justify paying a months rent for one night. And people say touts are disgraceful. Hotels are worse

seriously, i do love this country at times :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

I tried the app to see if any were available and then went into something else and forgot about it, it worked away in the background and had 2 that I've just released back into the pool!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement