Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Comeback Special *ALL 5 SHOWS CANCELLED* READ FIRST POST

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭theniall

Apparently the GAA are handing Croke Park over to Garth and building another stadium

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

theniall wrote: »
    Apparently the GAA are handing Croke Park over to Garth and building another stadium

Great news.

We can have him 365 days a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭Jude13

Denied again. Anyone who has a ticket have a blast, I am very jealous.

Any to you Mr. Ticketmaster and the Oman internet system, if I knew how to work a computer properly other than excel and minesweeper there would be trouble.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Tickets are going to be so easy to come by in the run up to this concert for much less than face value, I can't believe everyone is getting so worked up over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Going Unregged

Jude13 wrote: »
    Denied again. Anyone who has a ticket have a blast, I am very jealous.

Any to you Mr. Ticketmaster and the Oman internet system, if I knew how to work a computer properly other than excel and minesweeper there would be trouble.

Try get 1 standing ticket. If you can get one in the next 7 minutes, I'll give you one I have here for face value. That will be your 2 tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

He'll be getting an All Star at this rate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

there are loads still available. i just tried there for 1 ticket and it told me that there was 15 available at the location. look for a single ticket and you will get it. looking for 2/3/4/5 or 6 and you may not

also i have a feeling that tickets havent been sold out for monday but 10 thousand or so where most likely held back and will go on sale at a later time. this way it will calm down touting and it gives a huge news boost that he has "sold out" 5 days

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Skippy along

WARNING
    Got 4 tickets for monday night, noticed on my order details that " you included Mondial event insurance €16 which will be charged separately to your credit card " WTF

WARNING
    Got 4 tickets for monday night, noticed on my order details that " you included Mondial event insurance €16 which will be charged separately to your credit card " WTF

You clicked "YES - Protect my Purchase". You elected to have that insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoCal MusicLover

Tickets are going to be so easy to come by in the run up to this concert for much less than face value, I can't believe everyone is getting so worked up over it.

Will depend upon the night and also the location. Good seats or Pitch tickets will be in demand, but if you want seats way in the back for Tuesday night, you'll be able to get well below face.

• Advertisement

what is event insurance? i think i got that last week also but wasnt sure. it never showed up on my account so wasnt sure what was happening. what is it?

Try get 1 standing ticket. If you can get one in the next 7 minutes, I'll give you one I have here for face value. That will be your 2 tickets.

Jude - don't know if you're still interested but timer is running down on this. Only so many screens I can proceed to before I have to actually pay for the ticket I have held.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭james66

Plenty of standing tickets still there.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

...and it didn't take long for TUESDAY'S tickets to find their way onto eBay...at a 'boo hiss' premium of course...

Shield wrote: »
    ...and it didn't take long for TUESDAY'S tickets to find their way onto eBay...at a 'boo hiss' premium of course...

i stand by my earlier comments:D

hope they rot in hell the feckers lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

Phone ticketmaster if you are still looking for tuesday. 0818719300 worked for me about 30 mins ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Skippy along

Paulegend wrote: »
    what is event insurance? i think i got that last week also but wasnt sure. it never showed up on my account so wasnt sure what was happening. what is it?

Must be taking ideas from Ryan air

The option to add Mondial Missed Event Insurance is at the final stage of your booking. Here you will be given the option to opt in (yes) or opt out (no).

If you do not choose either option, it will default to no and you will not be charged. If you choose yes, you will be charged the advised amount dependant on your ticket price.

Mondial do offer a 14 day cooling off period in which you may cancel the cover and be refunded the charge paid provided that your event has not already taken place. You must however contact them directly on 01 637 3617 or if you are calling from the UK dial 020 8666 9562. Their opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.

The cost of insurance is dependant on the cost of the tickets. The insurance will not carry over for other events you book, it is only applied to the event when you select it at the time of purchase.

We apologise for any inconvenience the inclusion of missed event insurance may have caused you, we hope that the above provides a resolution to yo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

WARNING

That happened me last week. I just emailed them within a couple of hours of purchasing the tickets to say I accidentally opted for the insurance. They sent me a refund straight away - no questions asked.

How did everyone get on with tickets?

I queued yesterday evening in town and it was so worth it.

There was a good few ahead of me but I got in. My tickets were printed at 9.05 this morning. 2 pitch standing for monday night and I am thrilled.

Coming home, I checked boards and discovered Tuesday.

That was a huge surprise. Tried for 2 for Tuesday over the phone and got pitch. Delighted.

Eat your hearts out touts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭Ringerbell

If anyone still trying need to look for 1 at a time just checked for the crac and 2 said none available when I searched for 1 got straight through

• Advertisement

I wonder is Tuesday night all sold out now?

It would be very humiliating for him if it doesn't sell out fast.

5 night in croker - holy fúck.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

I wonder is Tuesday night all sold out now?

It would be very humiliating for him if it doesn't sell out fast.

5 night in croker - holy fúck.

lol's all around . . . . . he's laughing to the bank , he wouldnt give a flying fcuk lol

4 nights in croke park is impressive

If anyone is having trouble with hotels. Something I looked into some years back, about 4, was a limo for the day. The price was 800 euro for the day which was very good. Between a few people it wouldn't be much.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,126 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

My sis was online this morning by 9am looking for 2 tickets - still waiting at 9.50. I logged on at 9.55 and had 2 tickets by 10.05. She would probably still be in the queue now!

Mr.S wrote: »
    There's still tickets for the Monday available!

Ha, you're right. Went straight in and was offered 2 seating tickets in lower Cusack.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭Jude13

You Sir are a gent, just got back in the net now so no ticket. I will hold out until I book my flights home and then start annoying pals.

Cheers though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭dobman88

I just went in and bought 2 single tickets for Tuesday. No waiting for either time.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭RebelSoul

Jude13 wrote: »
    You Sir are a gent, just got back in the net now so no ticket. I will hold out until I book my flights home and then start annoying pals.

Cheers though
    Out of curiousity I tried again and there is still single standing available.

I am so tempted to buy 2 spare tickets, just to offer them @ face value to someone who is about to be ripped off by a tout outside the stadium.

Words cannot express how much I hate touts.

• Advertisement

i doubt there will be many available come time for the gig

tickets arent suppose to sell out in an hour.....................................

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement