Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Comeback Special *ALL 5 SHOWS CANCELLED* READ FIRST POST

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Maybe it's old age but ticket masters catchphrase I cannot read. Tried numerous time but can't get it. Anyone else have trouble with this security phrase

There is also a reload button that will give you a different option in case you didnt know. :)

Can i ask, what side of Croke Park is the stage at? Just looking at my tickets and wondering how close / far ill be from the stage.

Sorry if this has been asked already :o

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

Can still get single pitch standing Monday on the app

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Can still get single pitch standing Monday on the app

Yep I just got 2 in the form of 2x singles in last 5mins. Sold Out my hat!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Still tickets on the app for Monday and Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

I just tried ticketmaster and no luck :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭ml123

I've been on the app for the last 20mins and when I click find tickets it says no tickets available :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

SeaFields wrote: »
    There is also a reload button that will give you a different option in case you didnt know.
    +1, also it seems to allow 1 or 2 mistakes the odd time. If you are not 100% certain do not spend long thinking about it, if its wrong you just get a new one.

Also there is a button for the visually impaired, tried if for the first time just there, it was a mixture of semi-distorted mens & womens voices. You entered a 5 digit number with spaces between the numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

I just tried ticketmaster and no luck :(

Try searching for best available, and no more than 2 tickets. It offered me 2 tickets in the lower cusack

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭sjb25

SeaFields wrote: »
    There is also a reload button that will give you a different option in case you didnt know. :)

Can i ask, what side of Croke Park is the stage at? Just looking at my tickets and wondering how close / far ill be from the stage.

Sorry if this has been asked already :o

Stage is at hill 16

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

Look at the time still on Sale for Monday!

292618.PNG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

292618.PNG

Yeah same for me. Single tickets still available for Mon & Tues nights.

kCmHTGr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Fortyjocks

36 tickets to sell - 14 for Fri Nite, 12 for Sat on the roof and 10 for Sun in the left hand dugout and might have 5 right on the stage near the drums for Tuesday. EUR10,000 each or nearest offer - very rare and special tickets. genuine reason for selling - I made a mistake and thought they were for Dolly Parton concert - actually I got a job in America just after I hit confirm and then a wedding invite came in for Sunday and then my fourth cousin of a fifth uncle found two in a bale of straw in the field - talk about luck - roll on July :):):)!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭autumnbelle

anyone know why the pitch tickets have seat numbers and row numbers on them?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭Ringerbell

Yeah I just checked and was still able to get tickets for Tuesday night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

anyone know why the pitch tickets have seat numbers and row numbers on them?

It's Ticketmaster's internal reference. It allows them to keep track of how many tickets have been sold for the standing area!!

This is done for all gigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

292618.PNG

Your email address is on public view in that screenshot, not sure if you realise!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

im going sunday night whoop whoop:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

HOLY smokes there are tickets still available. :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i cannot belive the scum that has adverts has just attracthed in the past few days , im on a mad one reporting loads of touts :P:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

I find it difficult to believe someone accidentally bought 36 tickets for Garth when they meant to buy tickets for another gig. Just be honest and say you bought tickets to sell at a profit and be done with it.

• Advertisement

JJ wrote: »
    I find it difficult to believe someone accidentally bought 36 tickets for Garth when they meant to buy tickets for another gig. Just be honest and say you bought tickets to sell at a profit and be done with it.

lmao. yeah right. seriously, do they think that people are that gullible?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Delighted for the ****ing touts now.

Btw earlier when I said the local ticketmaster was taking orders a week in advance of the first sale. Well the partner went around on Monday to enquire and was told as she's not from the area she won't be getting any. Having lived and worked in the area right around the corner for the last few years this was news to us obviously but she wouldn't budge. Said she could get us tickets for €200 each tho and there would not be a 5th date added at all. Not a chance in hell she said. Smug bitch. Hope she can't shift her tickets but unfortunately I know she will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Yawns wrote: »

Btw earlier when I said the local ticketmaster was taking orders a week in advance of the first sale. Well the partner went around on Monday to enquire and was told as she's not from the area she won't be getting any. Having lived and worked in the area right around the corner for the last few years this was news to us obviously but she wouldn't budge. Said she could get us tickets for €200 each tho and there would not be a 5th date added at all. Not a chance in hell she said. Smug bitch. Hope she can't shift her tickets but unfortunately I know she will.

Ticketmaster staff did this?!!

Yawns wrote: »

that's a bit unfair, certainly not the only place that is happening from what i saw this morning. although this was a non ticketmaster shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Mr.S wrote: »
    Report her to TM head office ;)

Seriously do that.

I would go completely bananas if ticketmaster staff did that to me.

I've said it to her to report her but as she says, it'll be her words against the staff member. I'm still inclined to just report her anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

^^ id get two other people to come with me and say we all went up separately to this woman and she said the same thing to all of us

Mr.S wrote: »
    Is it a TM outlet or just a store that has access to a TM machine?

It was just an outlet with access to a TM machine. So I doubt much can be done. It's a small enough town. I doubt TM head office will be able to do anything if they even wanted to.

was hardluckwoman getting tickets this morning?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 mariah54

Garth sold out again and still wasn't successful in getting ticket. Queued on Ticketmaster from 8 a.m till 11.30 and just couldn't get through. I would queue outside outlets only unable to do so due to mobility issues but not wheelchair user. Was lucky enough to see him in '97, just fantastic, so hope he will include us again on world tour. Unfortunately once these new fans see him once they will be guaranteed to want to see him again so Mr. Aitken may cop on and instead of teasing genuine fans and testing the waters should go and take a punt and ask him to perform for 10 nights so that those of us who cant get tickets and are genuine fans can have an opportunity to seeing him. A lot of these people are buying up tickets and have no other interest only to sell them on to make a quick buck, one only has to look at Done Deal. I for one certainly would not satisfy them to give them other than face value apart from being sure the tickets are genuine. I am unemployed and can only afford one ticket and my sister was buying that for my birthday. We wanted to go together as we were both there together last time. :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement