Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Comeback Special *ALL 5 SHOWS CANCELLED* READ FIRST POST

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

rickycagni wrote: »
    Hey everybody, im from italy and i will be on sunday at the concert and i have 2 pitch standing tickets. I saw that doors open at 18.00. At What time do you guess i have to go to the stadium and queue for being near the stage?
    Im not practise in this thing, its my First big concert ever.

If you want to be first few rows I'd say early morning - the diehards be out early.

Hey ya seen this in hmv in limerick for 55 euro also us import good few left good deal looking at with all the pack has dvd will need a multi region player tho just to warn you

I've not been into HMV since it reopened :o Mostly pass through the city, not been out to Crescent in an age

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Maire2009 wrote: »
    If you want to be first few rows I'd say early morning - the diehards be out early.

I thought Croke Park doesn't allow queueing before a certain time ?

It wont stop me from trying early myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

may have to get the earliest train up from cork. which I think it's 5 o clock. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

I'm having multiple orgasms all weekend listening to Garth Brooks. My sister says I look like a galloping horse when Ireland comes on.

• Advertisement

I thought Croke Park doesn't allow queueing before a certain time ?

It wont stop me from trying early myself.

Might be - I don't know.

I've only queued outside the O2 and Aviva and both those times were for Gaga. I just plan on getting to Croke Park for when doors open at 6, not any earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭james66

Myspace has some Garth Songs. Youtube has none apart from covers.
    https://myspace.com/267482756/video/garth-brooks-the-river-with-lyrics-/24451026

lmao my space:P:P didn't know that was still around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

sunbabe08 wrote: »

I thought the same thing when I heard these gigs were announced :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Ya you'd forget about it really. Garth hasn't though it seems! Or maybe he has? Who knows?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭boardzz

like like like and gone into favourites on YouTube. thank you :D:D:D

seriously THAT crowd :D

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭paddyirish23

like like like and gone into favourites on YouTube. thank you :D:D:D

seriously THAT crowd :D

I wouldn't bother G man won't let that up on you tube for very long!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

my pal who works in aiken and sorted out my tickets just dropped me an email to advise she will sort me out with pit passes on the day, this gig is getting better and better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

recyclops wrote: »
    my pal who works in aiken and sorted out my tickets just dropped me an email to advise she will sort me out with pit passes on the day, this gig is getting better and better

Lucky you

it's who you know. :D

recyclops wrote: »

You're teasing us.

ppssst that youtube clip is still up :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭stretchaq

ppssst that youtube clip is still up :cool:

just download the I tube app and save it to your phone done for me!!!

Hope the crowd put away the phones and cameras and enjoy it like they are in that clip. I'm sick of going to gigs these days and people recording the whole bloody lot and you having to watch the given artist through a screen.

• Advertisement

such a different day and an age. people will obviously want to take video and pictures.
    know i will want to take a pic or two, but not the entire show. whats the point of queuing up for the tickets for hours on end, just to watch through a video screen? sure you could just wait for the DVD to come out for that.

also, if those flags are being sold, i'm buying one. :D

Hope the crowd put away the phones and cameras and enjoy it like they are in that clip. I'm sick of going to gigs these days and people recording the whole bloody lot and you having to watch the given artist through a screen.

I remember when I went to Michael Buble back in 2010. My camera was out for most of the show. I was sorry afterwards because my memory was foggy because all during the show I was snapping pictures and fiddling with buttons and something I learned is not to do it again. You miss out in a way. Last year, I took my camera, took a few pictures at the start of the show and dumped my camera into my handbag, freed up my hands and let loose waving my arms like a mad yoke.

I'm not going to do it for Garth Brooks. I might take a picture or two, but that's it then. I want to let loose.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Couldn't agree more. Put down the phones folks, don't be "that guy".

The sound/footage is shocking, nobody will ever look at it again, it's all being recorded for DVD anyway

http://www.theshovel.com.au/2013/12/09/man-forced-to-watch-concert-through-his-own-eyes/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭GB FAN GALWAY 30

Can we ask for hotel info (names) here?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,867 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

Holy cow. 5 concerts sold out. Will they add a 6th and how many in total could they sell out?!!!!

Surely residents will go crazy about all this. He will most certainly come back next year to do a few more!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

RoyalCelt wrote: »
    Holy cow. 5 concerts sold out. Will they add a 6th and how many in total could they sell out?!!!!

Surely residents will go crazy about all this. He will most certainly come back next year to do a few more!

Well.arent you a little late to.the party.
    GAA have ruled out a suxth date,.so no.
    Will.prob do the circuit like bruce next year though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭dobman88

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Well.arent you a little late to.the party.
    GAA have ruled out a suxth date,.so no.
    Will.prob do the circuit like bruce next year though.

Yeah, I'd agree. I would be expecting at least 5 shows in Ireland for the World Tour in 2015/2016. Would be an absolute dream to see him in Killarney but that would be to much wishful thinking :pac:

it would be a dream if he came to Cork City :cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Tazzer

boardzz wrote: »

no longer available.....:-(

I now have to go to the attic to find my copy - gives me an excuse as I want to find my old photos of it.

• Advertisement

nooooooo :(:( gonna have to go look for my tape cassette

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement