Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Comeback Special *ALL 5 SHOWS CANCELLED* READ FIRST POST

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    well hogan stand lower and upper tier, there's no pitch seats available

Theres no pitch seats ffull stop.. all standing..

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭lemmno

wtf? there actually is. and there right by the stage.

I was panicking thinking the pitch had been sectioned!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

My sister was checking regularly for tickets. She checked Monday morning and there wasn't anything available. She checked again Monday evening and then she discovered some tickets for the Friday and Sunday night concerts. I don't know was there anything for the Monday and Tuesday night. There wasn't any tickets for the Saturday. How likely would it be that the extras for Saturday were released and all snapped up in the one afternoon? My guess is that the extras for the Saturday were not released yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

Glad I read this - was looking for Sunday night tickets and just this minute got two pitch tickets for that night :) So Friday and Sunday on the pitch for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Got my pitch tickets for Friday and Sunday during the week. Monday and Tuesday tickets are sorted as it was easier to get tickets the second time round. All pitch. Woo hoo. On the hunt for Saturday.

Yes im that much of a massive fan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭shell820810

Just got section low335 beside the stage for Friday. Seems too good to be true. What's the catch? Why are these random seats being released now. They are in the middle of rows and aisles so cant be extra seats added. Is it a restricted view?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Just got section low335 beside the stage for Friday. Seems too good to be true. What's the catch? Why are these random seats being released now. They are in the middle of rows and aisles so cant be extra seats added. Is it a restricted view?

i'm thinking you'll get side view of the stage and not be able to see the entire stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭shell820810

i'm thinking you'll get side view of the stage and not be able to see the entire stage.

I also have low306 for sunday which is about half way back. From there I expect most of it will be watched on the big screens.

In your opinion which is a better seat?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

I also have low306 for sunday which is about half way back. From there I expect most of it will be watched on the big screens.

In your opinion which is a better seat?

honestly i say you are good with 335, might not have the entire view of the stage, but hey at least you won't have to depend on the screens to see him :cool: but heck i was happy with any ticket i got, :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭paddyirish23

Maire2009 wrote: »
    Glad I read this - was looking for Sunday night tickets and just this minute got two pitch tickets for that night :) So Friday and Sunday on the pitch for me.

Ya got my Friday tickets for pitch so am sorted I'll see you there!
    Mad how many extra tickets seem to be up now for the pitch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭lemmno

Ya got my Friday tickets for pitch so am sorted I'll see you there!
    Mad how many extra tickets seem to be up now for the pitch

It's crazy, in one way it's great but in another way I'm thinking 'great, I pulled an all nighter in a queue when I could've just gotten them online a month later!'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

lemmno wrote: »
    It's crazy, in one way it's great but in another way I'm thinking 'great, I pulled an all nighter in a queue when I could've just gotten them online a month later!'

In fairness this happens at every big gig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I read in the papers last week that Nathan Carter is tipped to support him. I hope it is Nathan. I like him.

Nathan Carter is fantastic live. I'll be so happy if he is supporting!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Just wondering has anyone received hard copy tickets from Ticketmaster yet or know when we might be likely to get these? I know the concert is a long way off yet but it would be good to have tickets in hand in the next while as I am swapping locations with someone and obviously will need the tickets to do this and I am sure I'm not the only one trying to swap and in the same situation!

My friend received his about a month ago for the Saturday night am still waiting on the friday night tickets but i do hope they don't wait until 2 or 3 weeks before the gig or i'll be having panic attacks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

I haven't received mine yet but with TM, the date you receive them can be totally random. Even though TM are bastards, you can be rest assured you will get your tickets one way or another. If you lose them or they get lost in the post, they'll cancel the old ones and have new ones waiting for you at the venue on the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

My friend received his about a month ago for the Saturday night am still waiting on the friday night tickets but i do hope they don't wait until 2 or 3 weeks before the gig or i'll be having panic attacks!

I will be having panick attacks also....here's hoping they come out in the next month or two!! I don't doubt that they will send them out but it is just so much handier to have them in hand in plenty of time!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Someone on Tripadvisor has stated that additional tickets have been put on sale for the Friday and Sunday night gigs, I haven't checked so don't shoot the messenger if they're not!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭BrokenMan

Tickets available for each date right now

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Jimmy Macnulty

Has anyone noticed that they are now priced at €80 each!? Can ticketmaster do that? Original price was €65 per ticket if I remember correctly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,636 ✭✭✭bren2001

Has anyone noticed that they are now priced at €80 each!? Can ticketmaster do that? Original price was €65 per ticket if I remember correctly?

Its a typo. Click in and the tickets are prices at 65e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭larrymiller

feck it wish i could get rid of sundays and buy friday or saturday ones

• Registered Users Posts: 12,589 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I see they changed the support for Garth Brooks, 2ManyDJs and Swedish House Mafia will open for Garth Brooks now. :pac::pac::pac:

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,559 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

lemmno wrote: »
    Nathan Carter would be brilliant, he confirmed this week he hasn't been asked yet anyway but would be great if he was. Dunno if he's high profile enough though.

Is he not the current biggest name in Country and Irish music so pretty sure he will be one of the support acts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,867 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

I thought the tickets were all gone? How are some still on sale?

RoyalCelt wrote: »
    I thought the tickets were all gone? How are some still on sale?

They were but they seem to be releasing tickets all the time now the Friday night had been on sale for a few weeks now mainly pitch but it's good that people have the chance to get a ticket I pity those who were out for days waiting for tickets could've gotten them now no bother

131 days left. Seriously cant wait. Im finally sorted with all five nights and all nights on the pitch. Woo hoo

The next battle, to get as close to the stage as I possibly can.

Mr.S wrote: »
    Standard practise to release more tickets every so often.

Production tickets etc will also get released nearer the dates.

And to think I was so stressed out buying tickets that I took whatever I could get (seats in the upper davin stand). I wasnt happy being that far back. I could have saved the money and waited. Ended up getting standing tickets last week.

But at least i'll know for future and just wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

131 days left. Seriously cant wait. Im finally sorted with all five nights and all nights on the pitch. Woo hoo

The next battle, to get as close to the stage as I possibly can.
    Jaysus the bouncers will have to pull hard luck woman off the stage watch out Garth :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭boardzz

Just got 2 standing for Friday concert. Is it ever gonna sell out?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement