Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Comeback Special *ALL 5 SHOWS CANCELLED* READ FIRST POST

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭dobman88

scudzilla wrote: »
    Is that the Vicar Street gig?

You're mean :pac: The poor crazy lady will be breaking down the door in Vicar st. on the Thursday now!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

dobman88 wrote: »
    You're mean :pac: The poor crazy lady will be breaking down the door in Vicar st. on the Thursday now!

Well that'll be useless cos the warm up gig is on the Wednesday ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

That i'll be doing

scudzilla wrote: »
    Is that the Vicar Street gig?

Tell me more about this Vicar Street gig?

If this involves Garth Brooks, I have to know.

You make me sound old. Im not.

• Advertisement

Tell me more about this Vicar Street gig?

If this involves Garth Brooks, I have to know.

Yeah he's in vicar street on the Wednesday for a warm up. Intimate gig with 200 or so people allowed in.

You make me sound old. Im not.

No, not old. Just bat **** crazy :pac:

Yeah he's in vicar street on the Wednesday for a warm up. Intimate gig with 200 or so people allowed in.

When does the camping start?

No, not old. Just bat **** crazy :pac:

Yep, thats true. But I love Garth Brooks.

I thought you'd be there already!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Pretty sure,it's invite only.. Or so I'd heard..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Easter bunny brought me Garth brooks boxset for Easter :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Pretty sure,it's invite only.. Or so I'd heard..

Nope, tickets will go on sale as usual

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Skyebear07

Just throwing this one out there. Does anyone yet know why ticketmaster wanted contact details for the first ten to queue for tickets for the Friday gig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭That_Girl_ Is_ A_Cowboy

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    Easter bunny brought me Garth brooks boxset for Easter :-)

Did you get The Entertainer boxset or The Blame It All On My Roots Boxset? I wish there was a Garth Brooks Easter Egg with mug. There were plently of one direction Easter eggs in the shops.

Did you get The Entertainer boxset or The Blame It All On My Roots Boxset? I wish there was a Garth Brooks Easter Egg with mug. There were plently of one direction Easter eggs in the shops.

blame it all on my roots. have the one from 2007 :D i'm sooo freakin happy and he's sooooo adorable

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

going to see Friends In Low Places on saturday night in Waterford City. Cant wait

Got all of my tickets now. My own Saturday tickets arrived last week and Sunday, Monday and Tuesday (booked for different friends) arrived today. Can't wait now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

Just a question about pitch tickets. Are there different sections when you buy a pitch ticket, or can you just go wherever you like on the pitch?

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭boardzz

Anywhere on the pitch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

Has everybody got their tickets now?I still have'nt recieved mine yet for the Tuesday night.My ticket master account is still saying "not yet dispatched".It's been nearly 3 month's since I bought them.

Has everybody got their tickets now?I still have'nt recieved mine yet for the Tuesday night.My ticket master account is still saying "not yet dispatched".It's been nearly 3 month's since I bought them.

They could come any time from the time you bought them until a week before the gig but they will definitely get to you. The closest I got mine to a concert was 4 days and I was close to ringing them the day they came. Just relax and wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭cabledude

I bought 2 tickets for the Tuesday night. Still have not arrrived. Looking at my Ticketmaster account, it has the option for me to view/print tickets. I presume these will have barcodes and be acceptable.

Why did they not print and send my tickets to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Was the Ticketfast option the one you chose/default one you may not have switched?

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭cabledude

Mushy wrote: »
    Was the Ticketfast option the one you chose/default one you may not have switched?
    You know, it may have been. I'll probably print the online ones off. They will do, yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

cabledude wrote: »
    You know, it may have been. I'll probably print the online ones off. They will do, yes?

If you chose the online ones. They won't send you tickets.

This time in 3 months time i'll be on a massive high and I cannot wait.

Hurry up July 25,26,27,28,29.

Hurry up July 25,26,27,28,29.

No, no, no! It'll be all over before you know it. Can't how fast April is going and we're almost into May.

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    blame it all on my roots. have the one from 2007 :D i'm sooo freakin happy and he's sooooo adorable

What do you think of his new boxset. The dvd never fails to crack me up. I've watched it so many times and I always laugh at his jokes.

• Advertisement

What do you think of his new boxset. The dvd never fails to crack me up. I've watched it so many times and I always laugh at his jokes.

listened to the albums, have had no time to watch the dvd, :(:( too up the walls trying to get assignments done.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement