Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 1911 Census for Dublin is now available as an Android app.

Options
  • 10-12-2013 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

First off this is my first time posting here and if you consider this spam or don't want it here I totally understand and I'll delete it.

As part of my college course we made an app for searching the records from the Dublin census in 1911. The app has a data base with 300,000+ records. When you find the person you look for you can see all the household members and their details.

The app also includes facts about the areas covered in the app.

Here's the link to the Google Play Store:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blackwater.dublineage_dublin1911

I know Dublin isn't relative everyone but feedback from people who actually research their genealogy and are interested would be great. Our plan is, if this is successful, to build apps like this for cities and towns all over Ireland
    Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

This might be better in the genealogy forum.
    I'm downloading it now and will have a play with it.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Advertisement