Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet, notebook, media player, new laptop???

Options
  • 10-12-2013 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I recently bought a new TV and hdmi cable so I could connect my laptop and watch RTE Player, Sidereel, etc. on the TV. Now my laptop has broken so i'm just wondering, instead of buying a new laptop, are there any (cheaper) alternatives? i.e. notebook, tablet with hdmi slot, WD TV Media Player.
    I am basically looking for a device solely for streaming but don't want it to take ages to buffer, etc.
    If anybody could recommend which option to go for, I would be really grateful. Or better yet, if somebody could recommend which make and model of the chosen option to go for, that would be great! Thanks:-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭invaderzimirl

chromecast i think is the answer for you, you can use it with your mobile to stream to your tv and casts $35

if your laptop still turns on and has wifi you can prob still use it also,

Advertisement