If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Bundle

Options
  • 10-12-2013 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi,

I thought I'd ask this in its own thread - I did add this to my post for Sammy TVs but thought it might be better by itself...

TVs... The missus is involved in this decision and we were out kicking tyres on Sunday so to speak...

So the 55 F7000 is up there but we were also drawn to the Sony KDL55W905A...

Can I trouble you for a price on it....  I also saw that the RS boys across the Irish Sea have the Sony sets with bundle offers.... 

So if you could also let me know what the bundle price with the BDPS790 would be too...

Many thanks....

VR

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,

I thought I'd ask this in its own thread - I did add this to my post for Sammy TVs but thought it might be better by itself...

TVs... The missus is involved in this decision and we were out kicking tyres on Sunday so to speak...

So the 55 F7000 is up there but we were also drawn to the Sony KDL55W905A...

Can I trouble you for a price on it....  I also saw that the RS boys across the Irish Sea have the Sony sets with bundle offers.... 

So if you could also let me know what the bundle price with the BDPS790 would be too...

Many thanks....

VR
    Hi VR and thanks for the opp to quote!

The 55W905 / S790 combo is £1718 at the moment and we would deliver that to this side of the sea for £29.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/package/tv/tv---all/pah011516

Dont ignore the TXP55VT65 - at the sort of spend you are looking at - it's not too big a stretch and at that you woudl be touching greatness and we would be able to do you a system deal including a Blu-Ray and delivery if you were interested in that one?

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txp55vt65b/pana-txp55vt65b

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.