Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payments from UCD

Options
  • 10-12-2013 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

So I did some work for UCD back at the end of October. I missed the cut off for the November payments because I had to get a personnel account set up... I know I'm due paid this month but I'm rather broke and have Christmas to worry about...

Does anyone know the exact date payment goes out each month? Will I have it in time for Christmas? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭ucdperson

Payments are normally at the end of the month. December is paid on the last business day of college or thereabouts, so before Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

It's the 20th this year - next friday. Thankfully they're not going with the last banking day before the university closes, or it'd be the following Monday (23rd), which would suck.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MissRealist

Cheers guys!

The 23rd would definitely suck. This makes life much easier!

Advertisement