Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childhood Christmas memories

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

What do you mean "Santa"!? :confused: :eek:

Well, I can't speak for anybody else but I've always been a really really deep sleeper so there were probably no worries when it came to waking me!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Our stockings were put on our beds, presumably to keep us entertained when we woke up, and our presents were downstairs. As we got older the stockings ended up outside our bedroom doors.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 325 ✭✭finix

Our stockings were put on our beds, presumably to keep us entertained when we woke up, and our presents were downstairs. As we got older the stockings ended up outside our bedroom doors.
    translation....Your folks got a pain in their arse waiting for you to go asleep and they were tired too, so leave them outside and go to bed !

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭cailinardthair

We had that too....and now the stockings are on the bedroom door as well

Advertisement