Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing Equipment From Kowloon

Options
  • 10-12-2013 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm looking into importing one piece of equipment from Kowloon, but I have no idea how that works. I've never imported and I'm not sure if it's a good option for me. The equipment can only be sourced from there, although there is one similar piece in my country for sale, but at a higher price. It was made by the same company but is a bigger and better version. Sadly, they don't make it anymore. Now I can import the compact version, or buy the one that is already in the country. Is it better to pay more and not deal with importing issues?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Anige

I'm in South Africa

Well you are unlikely to get much useful or appropriate information on here ( an Ireland based discussion board) in that case.

I didn't see it's Ireland until a few minutes ago. How are things in Ireland? It's hectic over here ;-)

we are swamped over here with Nelson Madela's funeral and everything to do with bitcoins!! ;)

• Advertisement

Yes, the whole country is in mourning. Seems like the whole world too. Thanks for the kindness :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

And there was me thinking "make sure its CE stamped or the HSA will make s hite of you".

Advertisement