Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOUSE TO RENT-NEW YEARS EVE

Options
  • 10-12-2013 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi all,

anyone know of a house that would be available to rent for new years, maybe 3 days! would be six girls and 2 boys.

We're looking at Clonmel

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

walshing wrote: »
    Hi all,

anyone know of a house that would be available to rent for new years, maybe 3 days! would be six girls and 2 boys.

We're looking at Clonmel

I can't imagine many holiday homes are available to rent for less than a week. And usually the week isn't much dearer than 3 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Try Marlfield or Knocklofty House 052 6125444

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Hi all,

We're looking at Clonmel

Give us a break, I hope that the people of Clonmel are intelligent enough to know that with a gang like this there is a great likelihood that the house would be wrecked after New Years party.

How about a one thousand Euro deposit this would only amount to 125 Euro per person in a group of eight.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Hi all,

We're looking at Clonmel

On further reflection let me ask are you prepared to pay for three days, as your post indicates that you are not so sure you will take the house for three days, also state how much you are prepared to pay, also indicate how many of the group are prepared to give credit card guarantees on arrival, as you need to there in person to input your pin number for payment to be guaranteed.

If I get a satisfactory reply I can pass on this info to someone who might be able to help you!

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭walshing

Xenophile wrote: »
    Give us a break, I hope that the people of Clonmel are intelligent enough to know that with a gang like this there is a great likelihood that the house would be wrecked after New Years party.

How about a one thousand Euro deposit this would only amount to 125 Euro per person in a group of eight.

jumping the gun a bit there!

• Advertisement

jumping the gun a bit there!

I notice that you have not answered any of the question I put to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭walshing

Xenophile wrote: »
    I notice that you have not answered any of the question I put to you!

because there is no way I am taking your help after a complete generalisation on your behalf.

And: the duration of our stay was not set in stone- we going to see what is available-I know must houses are rented from about 3-7 days. For a nice house, we were looking at approx €800 and I am fully aware a deposit is required on most rentals.

We have just booked ourselves into the Clonmel Park now anyway

We have just booked ourselves into the Clonmel Park now anyway

I think that's a very good idea, it's a lovely modern hotel. I think you will be very happy there! Enjoy your stay in Clonmel it's a lovely town with lots to do there.

Advertisement