Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs v Liverpool 15th December

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,272 ✭✭✭emo72

Coutinho must have caught "**** corner taking disease" from Gerrard.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

jaysus never seen dembele getting "muscled" off the ball so easy

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

Why do we never have anyone in the box???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

A goal back would change things considerably. I just can't see where it's going to come from? No balls being played into Soldado? So ineffective. Get Defoe on.

Why do we never have anyone in the box???

Cause were shít.

• Advertisement

It never rains but it pours

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Right, I'm turning this ****e off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

That was harsh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

Anybody got a decent link, mine are all crap... Although I dont really know if I want to watch any more:(

Damage limitation, cool heads. Levy not best pleased.

• Advertisement

Glebee wrote: »
    Anybody got a decent link, mine are all crap... Although I dont really know if I want to watch any more:(

Don't bother!!

This ref is a dickhead

Seemingly Defoe went to the changing room when Townsend was put on.that could be his spurs career done

Ya ref has been poor, but we've been bloody awful.

A telling quote from the BBC, and a damning stat;
    Tottenham need to score twice in the final 20 minutes, which isn't an impossible task - but they've been reduced to 10 men and have yet to muster a shot on target in this game.

I don't take any joy in saying this but AVB should start updating his CV

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

3 down, desperate day. another defeat after Europa league. That cup looks like it will cost AVB his job

SuprSi wrote: »
    A telling quote from the BBC, and a damning stat;

Sweet God! Team which is assembled is fantastic, subs bench has never been stronger. AVB played the high line at Chelsea, it didn't work. Doesn't work here either.

Not creating anything, playing weak áss limp dick football, he will not change his beliefs. I expect him to be given the boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

We started with Capoue at centre half against the best striker in the league. We had a legitimate goal ruled out and had a player sent off after dominating the the first 15mins of the second half.

We started with Capoue at centre half against the best striker in the league. We had a legitimate goal ruled out and had a player sent off after dominating the the first 15mins of the second half.

We haven't had a shot on goal in near to 90 minutes...at home

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

That was a foul from Soldado. Best move on, Liverpool have deservedly won today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

At this rate there's going to be no Spurs supporters left in WHL to boo the team off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,272 ✭✭✭emo72

Well as a Liverpool supporter, I think this has been brilliant! Was really worried about getting anything here. Happy Christmas everybody!

emo72 wrote: »
    Well as a Liverpool supporter, I think this has been brilliant! Was really worried about getting anything here. Happy Christmas everybody!

Well deserved by Liverpool, simply a much better team today

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

5 omg

A nother
    V acancy
    B eckons

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Christ we have a -6 goal difference now.

I've turned off my phone.absolutely unforgivable performance and no excuses.simple as.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

I am completely ashamed and I have never felt that way before when it comes to Spurs. We are utter ****e and a joke of a team.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

Come back Harry, all is forgiven.

Advertisement