Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs v Liverpool 15th December

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Been a while since we were this bad and taken two drubbings in close succession :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,741 ✭✭✭abff

Bl**dy h*ll!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

We should be fcuking deducted points for a performance like that..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Absolute joke performance from the opening whistle, AVB FÚCK OFF.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

Worst home defeat for 16 years - says it all really.

• Advertisement

Disgraceful, worst home defeat in 16 years!!!! Just not good enough, where do we go now?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,741 ✭✭✭abff

I need to lie down.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭awkwardboy

AVB should tender his resignation if he has any class. That is just unacceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Hmmm, AVB could be in trouble after that. 5 goals to no shots on target at home? Simply not good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

not 1 shot on target for spurs all game afik...dire ...avb out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

Did we not hit the target at all?! Oh for feck sake, Andre must be out after this. What worries me more is the amount of confidence that all the teams below us will take from this performance. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

I don't take any joy in saying this but AVB should start updating his CV

Bull****! Spurs need fans like this like a hole in the head!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭dabbler2004

No excuses, terrible today, our drunken stagger so far in the league was given a massive kick in the backside. Not good enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

Don't think he'll be sacked.
    ****e performance in addition to a pro Liverpool ref.
    Same points as this stage last year is the positive but there is a massive gulf in class between us and everyone ahead of us.
    Don't forget we had a make shift defence

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

Not a single shot on target at home in 90 mins!!If the club had any Christmas parties planned please cancel

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭oppiuy

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Bull****! Spurs need fans like this like a hole in the head!

Why??? We are rubbish, have been for 12 months..what has he done that deserves being kept on

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭oppiuy

No excuses lads what so ever. This result is down to how poor we are and nothing else. Liverpool are an average side and we made thwm look like barca...

Nothing is changing,we have no direction what so ever

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

gar wrote: »
    Don't think he'll be sacked.
    ****e performance in addition to a pro Liverpool ref.
    Same points as this stage last year is the positive but there is a massive gulf in class between us and everyone ahead of us.
    Don't forget we had a make shift defence

He was under massive pressure after the Man City game. I expect the board to do what is best for the club and relieve him of his duties. Spurs have gone backwards massively this season.

Even with the makeshift defence, why the high line against the likes of Suarez, Coutinho and Sterling??? It was suicide from the first minute, AVB has to take the blame big time.

This whole nonsense, "well were only x many points off".. "We could actually do it this year" Soldado may as well of stayed at home.It's the actual performances, making Henderson look good takes some doing. AVB tactical genius, he ain't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

COME ON YOU SPURS

shocking performance
    worse result.
    personally i dont want avb out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Before the Fulham i was almost dreading this one...
    Now i cant fricking wait.
    Really think we'll slap these saps again.
    So many of us have Lolpool mates so to me this is my big game of the season so far!!
    Im also loving the comparisons between the 2 clubs this year..
    Spurs are muck and spent £100m and Lolpool are absolutely flying.
    A win on sunday and we go level on points with the flying scousers??
    Cant wait for Facebook meltdown...;)
    Also, having to listen to the excuses " no Stevie or Sturridge" crapoloxgy.
    I reckon after looking at last nights team...
    Lloris.
    Walker...Dawson...Vlad...Rose.
    Sandro.
    Dembele...Paulie..
    Lennon..Soldado...Townsend..

Meaning we'll be "missing"..
    Kaboul,Vertonghen,Eriksen,Holtby,Siggy,Lamela,Defoe,Capoue,and Ade.

Spurs 3-1 Lolpool.

;)

keane=cock wrote: »
    COME ON YOU SPURS

shocking performance
    worse result.
    personally i dont want avb out.

Tend to agree with you, but is he going to change the way we play or keep his awful boring approach.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

That twat in the Daily Mail is going to have a field day with this result

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

oppiuy wrote: »
    Why??? We are rubbish, have been for 12 months..what has he done that deserves being kept on

Yes sack the manager, thats the solution.

I agree with a lot of posts here today, very bad performance and terrible result. I am a sad Spurs fan today. But people calling for the managers head immedietly after this is just reactionary.

Its raw, and I am not defending that performance/result. Some people want a quick fix. That should not be the way it works.

We have had more than one bad performance and I am not saying AVB should be protected and his position no be questioned. Calling for his head after this is just an emotional response.

AVB and the team will also be hurting. We are not the only ones suffering right now.

If we are not in touching distance of the top four in the next couple of months well then AVB's job should be seriously looked at, but not yet. That is only my opinion.

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Yes sack the manager, thats the solution.

I agree with a lot of posts here today, very bad performance and terrible result. I am a sad Spurs fan today. But people calling for the managers head immedietly after this is just reactionary.

Its raw, and I am not defending that performance/result. Some people want a quick fix. That should not be the way it works.

We have had more than one bad performance and I am not saying AVB should be protected and his position no be questioned. Calling for his head after this is just an emotional response.

AVB and the team will also be hurting. We are not the only ones suffering right now.

If we are not in touching distance of the top four in the next couple of months well then AVB's job should be seriously looked at, but not yet. That is only my opinion.

Can't see us touching top 4 this season, we are way behind all the teams in front of us in terms of quality and cohesion, and now have a goal difference that is quite frankly embarassing. I am trying hard not to react but I just don't see where the goals are going to come from.

Bloody hell we have attacking players in abundance, surely the manager can arrange them to play attacking football???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Tend to agree with you, but is he going to change the way we play or keep his awful boring approach.

prob not no
    most managers are stubburn and have such belief they wont change ie trap, benitez etc

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

but things aren't changing. we're awful. no team spirit,no hard work,no work ethic.like i said earlier,we've good internationals playing and they look awful.i like avb but Jesus how many times are we gonna be ripped apart?5-0 loss at home to 1 of our top 4 challengers is unacceptable.i personally think levy will sack him,we're not creating anything,can't pass and losing by that amount at home is unbelievable. its just shocking,Liverpool are ok but they're not that good. again,joke shop

Ya'll are crazy if you think we've a chance of fourth? The manager would need to change things, which so far, he's unwilling to do. Henderson and Allen in midfield looked amazing balls.

Levy is trigger happy, so unless we go on some amazing run in the christmas period then he's dead duck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

It's not the results it's the score lines.had we lost by 1 or 2 to city or lost by one today,I could accept it.these results are confidence destroying.

Lucky to beat Hull,lucky to beat Fulham,lucky to beat Sunderland.

15 goals scored in 16 games.

This isn't knee jerk reaction,it's a 16 game evaluation and we've gone backwards.

Defoe left the subs bench when he wasn't used,AVB has lost the dressing room and he has to go

Advertisement