Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs v Liverpool 15th December

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,373 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

we're a shambles
    14-0 against West Ham, Man City and Liverpool
    No excuses acceptable
    New manager required
    so who's that gonna be?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭slegs

tom1ie wrote: »
    so who's that gonna be?

Laudrup

slegs wrote: »
    Laudrup
    lol love it what makes you think laudrap would leave for a team where hes not in total control of team affairs such as transfers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

would like Gus Hiddink myself
    harry coming back would be good also but would never happen

id love harry back myself but the levy rednknapp relationship is gone plus hes not exactly long term

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

He signed a contract today with Holland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭slegs

lol love it what makes you think laudrap would leave for a team where hes not in total control of team affairs such as transfers?

Because we are a much bigger club

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

id love harry back myself but the levy rednknapp relationship is gone plus hes not exactly long term

Football is not long term anymore, unfortunately that is just the way it is. What is the point of thinking long term when you build a great team and then the players are poached by bigger clubs and get their heads turned.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

He signed a contract today with Holland

didn't know that, oh well

slegs wrote: »
    Because we are a much bigger club
    yes but hed be head coach as opposed to manager

• Advertisement

on a slightly different note room to improve is on

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

on a slightly different note room to improve is on

Dermot Bannon- OUT! tatically clueless and has had enough chances to improve and yet does the same thing every week..
    He has clearly lost the (buliders) dressing room too..;)

Duncan Stewart- IN! a visionary with a great track record.
    Only downside is he is a bit of an old soapdodging crusty hippy who doesnt have many years left at the top .:D

davycc wrote: »
    Dermot Bannon- OUT! tatically clueless and has had enough chances to improve and yet does the same thing every week..
    He has clearly lost the (buliders) dressing room too..;)

Duncan Stewart- IN! a visionary with a great track record.
    Only downside is he is a bit of an old soapdodging crusty hippy who doesnt have many years left at the top .:D

ah yeah but a double height void! theres not many architects out there that'd be forward thinking enough for that!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Didn't stay up to watch it, and that's about the only good thing i can say in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

its on MOTD now first game ;-)

as tough as it is you need to see just HOW bad we were in every part of the pitch..

Even worse shambles than the Citeh defeat Imo and that is saying something

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Dawson going nuts after each goal, looked to me like he is pis5ed with the high line and his frustrations were aimed at AVB on the sideline.

Dawson going nuts after each goal, looked to me like he is pis5ed with the high line and his frustrations were aimed at AVB on the sideline.

This high line is making him look like an awful player unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Just back home from the game after flight delayed for over an hour as if things weren't bad enough,in all my years of going to the lane this was the worst i ever saw,it was the pits.on a weekend when everyone was laughing at Arsenal for a change Spurs go and turn it around on ourselves again,fcuking typical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

so the problem is higher up than avb himself. I am not a die hard harry fan but obviously harry had total control over ins and outs. Avb does not seem to. Therefore there is a leadership issue. If his is the case it will feed down to the players. In contrast Brendan Rodgers signs who he wants in his team. End of story. So are we calling for Baldini's head. Avb's head or more of the status quo?
    Not true.

BR is part of a 4 man transfer committee and has a say in who comes in. That doesnt mean they are always his first choice but he is part of making the decision to buy that player.

At the same time, the committee can buy a player who is good for the club rather than just the managers choice who will have to be moved on when the manager goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

Play at White Hart Lane - The Perfect Xmas Gift!

Read more: http://www.spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=7516235#ixzz2nfI11LL2

When I first saw the headline, I thought it was a p155-take aimed at other Premiership teams!

• Advertisement

ruiseal wrote: »
    Play at White Hart Lane - The Perfect Xmas Gift!

Read more: http://www.spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=7516235#ixzz2nfI11LL2

When I first saw the headline, I thought it was a p155-take aimed at other Premiership teams!

Did this back in 2007 and would highly recommend to anybody who is willing to pay a bit of money for a once in a lifetime experience. I still think back to playing on the hallowed turf and unfortunately for me lying on the turf with an awful cramp at the end :D. Also got to meet Gary Mabbutt and got a full DVD of the game too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

What kinda cost we talking here?

What kinda cost we talking here?

I reckon 300 euro at least.

Advertisement