Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing thread or am i just missing something

Options
  • 10-12-2013 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭

Hi.

I opened a thread a couple of weeks ago in bargain alerts about a Lenovo tablet that i had bought. A few others ordered it and i was looking for the thread to update it and say mine had arrived and i can't find the thread. I have looked into my account side of things and when i click threads i have started tab it's not there either. Any help would be appreciated thanks.:confused::confused:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I found it - looks like it was deleted by another Admin. Let me see if I can find out why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Mr E wrote: »
    I found it - looks like it was deleted by another Admin. Let me see if I can find out why.

Thanks.

The reason for deletion was:
    Reason: Private bargain for groupscheme users - not for public consumption.

Does that clear things up?

The reason for deletion was:

Does that clear things up?

Hmmm yes i got the discount through a group scheme but then when i went to order it i used a different discount that was posted on the website that got it for cheaper. Sorry about that i didn't know it was not for public use or against anyones T&C.

No problem. Glad we could clear it up.

• Advertisement

No problem. Glad we could clear it up.

Appreciate your time and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Advertisement