Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Credit Card

Options
  • 10-12-2013 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I applied for a student credit card about 10 days online and have yet to receive it, I was wondering if that's a normal waiting time or should I give ye a call?

I think I should get it as I have a part time job with 180 going into my account every week.

Thanks,
    Barry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Barry,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

When you apply online for a Credit Card, it can take a few days for your application to be reviewed. To get an update on your recent application, please call Credit Card Service and a representative will be happy to check this for you.

Our Credit Card team are available daily from 8 am to 8 pm (Saturdays’ until 6pm), Sunday and Bank Holidays from 10am to 5pm.

1890 251 251 - if calling from within the Republic of Ireland
    00353 5677 57747 - if calling from overseas

If we can help you with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Elaine

Advertisement