Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rust

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Restarting server now... Oxide patch came out.... I have a bad feeling...

Literally just as i'm about to log in... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

Nice Gaunty one. I should be on later on and settle my are in there. We will need to be quite bold now and look for metal parts blueprints. So we can start fortress again.

How was server performance last night? Still arse or that wipe helped?

The server was working perfectly for me last night. But there was only 4 on at the time i was online. Might start lagging when it gets busier? Hopefully not. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Someone try this:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

Can now make c4's and m4s etc etc only thing we are missing is kev gear.

Just after writing my last post me Lintoh and Magill set off with our 2 c4's to blow up a base. On inspecting the base 2 guys outta nowhere came and starting firing at us, lintoh went down, I snook around the corner and took out the first guy Magill was shooting at the other guy, I moved around and got some shots off on him and we took him down. Done all this with 2 c4 on me. Was a great rush. Loads more m4's and some kev.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Nolars wrote: »
    Just after writing my last post me Lintoh and Magill set off with our 2 c4's to blow up a base. On inspecting the base 2 guys outta nowhere came and starting firing at us, lintoh went down, I snook around the corner and took out the first guy Magill was shooting at the other guy, I moved around and got some shots off on him and we took him down. Done all this with 2 c4 on me. Was a great rush. Loads more m4's and some kev.

haha HON the boys!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Lads, I am drunk as,funk. I am still with you!!!! Keep our fort from infidels!!!?? Mihajajajajjaajjajaja'

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Mrdata.

lol dont even have time to take a piss playing this game.any chance of keeping a few things?

Mrdata. wrote: »
    lol dont even have time to take a piss playing this game.any chance of keeping a few things?

hahaha that was the finniest thing ever out of all the bases raiding a fellow boardsies house. What are you looking for back?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Mrdata. wrote: »

We've left it now, safe to go back. we couldn't take everything... but we got a lot of the materials :D

"All is Fair in Love and War"

We were the guys scoping you base out earlier. Told yas we'd be back ! Good stuff tho, was a bit hectic when we ambushed in !

• Advertisement

What have the server numbers been like today lads? Did most abandon the server or is there still a healthy pop on it?

*Awaits video of getting shot in the face by Nolars*
    :pac:

Gaunty wrote: »
    What have the server numbers been like today lads? Did most abandon the server or is there still a healthy pop on it?

Average was 10.
    I think there will be more in the coming days..

We're being raided right now and i can't stop them. Was shot dead straight away. Thought it was one of yous in the house. Stum clan.

People left their bedroom doors open and other doors open downstairs. They were on the bedroom level easily after blowing into the bottom floor.

We have a traitor!! Someone told them the door codes! I closed up the gap in the wall with a new wood wall to lock them in and they came out our door that i set a code to. I was able to run back in the house so it was still my door but they have taken over my house with new doors inside. Seriously pissed off right now. We help people out on here and this is what happens?

Even bragging in chat about how one of our "friends" (their quote, not mine) gave them the codes to get in. So much for my 4 hours work last night. Has anyone outside our core group been given access today?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Can someone take a video of this ? A lot of us who don't play the game would have no idea what you are referring to :D

The house is gone lads. They've walled me into my room. I can't do anything. To whoever the traitor was f.uck you is all i have to say.

Ok, so i relaxed, walked away, had a ciggie and a drink and got back to thinking how i was going to stop this attack. I don't want anyone becoming a cuckoo in our nest of a home so to speak. These guys weren't just raiding. they put up metal doors to try make our house theirs.

So i respawned and ran back to the area and starting farming. Lots. I had to farm quicker than them. I set up a small house and starting making metal frags and wood planks. I snook back to the house after watching them and making sure they had run off to get more stuff. Sure enough my front door was still there and the two doors i had placed just inside. This gave me a way in.

I sprinted back and got my metal doors. I closed off as many doorways as i could downstairs with my own doors and then was about to go upstairs when i heard them coming back. I had no more metal doors left so i hid in a corner and panicked. Then an idea hit me, there was no door at the top of the stairs and i had wood on me. I sprinted past them and managed to place a wall just as they shot me. They will have to waste another C4 if they want to go upstairs again. I'm going to try place more doors inside now to completely cut them off.

I'm only buying time until some of you come online. I cant make C4 and they have control of two of the rooms downstairs. But i'll be damned if i'm going to let someone take our home because of a traitor. It kinda feels like Stalingrad, fighting room to room and floor to floor. :P

Edit - Myself and Lintoh have now resecured most of the house, just a couple of doors of theirs remaining. One at the front and a new door blocking the stairs to the shooting floor. There is a new password on the doors. I'll pm it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

So annoyed that I'm in Holland, would love to be there with you fighting room by room.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

So annoyed that I'm in Holland, would love to be there with you fighting room by room.

• Advertisement

guessing they've taken the base ? Just logged in, sleeping bags must be destroyed etc.

Bit of a scummy move whoever told them ! Were the codes the same as the ones u were using last week ? Potentially a lot of people could have given them it i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Gaunty wrote: »

But i'll be damned if i'm going to let someone take our home because of a traitor.)

Read this...and THIS immediately came to mind

48388-This-Is-My-House-I-Have-To-Defend-It.png

you online gaunty/linton ?

It wasnt any of the following. Me, Ganuty, Misky, linoth, shadow, blobby, magill, bk. I have a feeling it was that flyingirishman who only joined yesterday.

Ah well lesson learned no1 is getting the password unless a regular.

Server has kinda gone to **** since they wiped it neway only about 7 on at any time. where there was about 20 on all the time before the wipe.
    Thinking of joining a similar server with a pop of about 25. any ideas ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

We have one here: 85.236.109.36:29515
    Just started a few days ago

col.in.Cr wrote: »
    We have one here: 85.236.109.36:29515
    Just started a few days ago

no Oxide :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

Nolars wrote: »
    no Oxide :(

Not as yet but we are having a vote on that,you rekon its a must have?

I'm extremely pissed... :mad:

• Advertisement

col.in.Cr wrote: »
    Not as yet but we are having a vote on that,you rekon its a must have?

Yes.
    How many do you get on your server?

Advertisement