Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rust

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

After you guys logged out the admin had a game. Hid a crate and gave his rough location and told everyone online to find it. Most of it was junk and i nearly got shot to bits but 200 metal ore inside should help with our new home. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Lintoh

I logged in this morning and got new spawn with no items...
    first thoguht is damn we got raided again and starts running back to base but when I get back evertying is there and no items lost (lost whatever I had on me tho) every door in place and everything

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Gaunty wrote: »
    After you guys logged out the admin had a game. Hid a crate and gave his rough location and told everyone online to find it. Most of it was junk and i nearly got shot to bits but 200 metal ore inside should help with our new home. ;)

Ha nice one, should come int handy alright :D
    Lintoh wrote: »
    I logged in this morning and got new spawn with no items...
    first thoguht is damn we got raided again and starts running back to base but when I get back evertying is there and no items lost (lost whatever I had on me tho) every door in place and everything

Yeah that's weird, sometimes that happens. Did you have anything on you before logging out?

I know i had kevlar and weapons on me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Glad the raid went off without a hitch. What did you end up getting from their boxes in the end?

• Advertisement

I know i had kevlar and weapons on me

Awh man that sucks. Should ask Admin to see if he can do anything 'bout your stuff.
    Cravez wrote: »
    Glad the raid went off without a hitch. What did you end up getting from their boxes in the end?

LOTSSSSSSSSS of weapons & attachments. Ton of large med boxes, a load of metal fragments and low quality metal and another **** ton of kevlar! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

yeah... a lot of my **** has been deleted too... all of my m4's, ammo and **** are gone.

Also, did anyone take the metal stuff out of the boxes ?

Im pretty sure these guys are cheating.

Magill wrote: »
    yeah... a lot of my **** has been deleted too... all of my m4's, ammo and **** are gone.

Also, did anyone take the metal stuff out of the boxes ?

Im pretty sure these guys are cheating.

Stuff that you had on you or stuff from chests?

In the chest. I had like 100+ of each ammo in my chest.

Did anyone take all the stuff out of the chests in the main hall ? The metal stairs etc. Cause its all gone too.

Im convinced those stum guys that were in our house the other day hacked into the house... that whole "Your friend gave us the code" bull**** isn't flying with me anymore.

In the chest. I had like 100+ of each ammo in my chest.

Did anyone take all the stuff out of the chests in the main hall ? The metal stairs etc. Cause its all gone too.

Im convinced those stum guys that were in our house the other day hacked into the house... that whole "Your friend gave us the code" bull**** isn't flying with me anymore.

I think Lintoh and Gaunty were the only ones on since last night, unless 1 of the moved the stuff maybe. But your ammo from your room gone and no sign of forced entry? Definitely something fishy going on. I'll check my **** when I get on after work.

• Advertisement

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I think Lintoh and Gaunty were the only ones on since last night, unless 1 of the moved the stuff maybe. But your ammo from your room gone and no sign of forced entry? Definitely something fishy going on. I'll check my **** when I get on after work.

Room door was closed(Closed when i logged in again this morning). There is no way anyone was in my room without cheating.

I've been checking online and apparently cheating is a huge problem... didn't even realize.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I've been checking online and apparently cheating is a huge problem... didn't even realize.

Huuuuuuuuuge problem.
    But the mods on our server seem decent so I'd mention it to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

If anyone has nicked my valuable stash of nothing....

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Huuuuuuuuuge problem.

I did. I dont think they can do anything without proof tho, they kept going on about how we should use "/share" instead of codes etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Huuuuuuuuuge problem.

We had a few visits from "admins" before and during raids on other servers is which is why we setup up our own one,who knows what hacking is going on though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I really like how our "scouting mission" turned in to " Saving private Magil and private Lintoh", but with happy ending. :)

I really hope its not about cheating scum. :( Did you tried reporting it to admins already? I will log in latter to check on my ****.

I really like how our "scouting mission" turned in to " Saving private Magil and private Lintoh", but with happy ending. :)

Haha, yeah that was hilarious... watching them running like billy-o's a crossed the field with their tails between their legs !

I really hope its not about cheating scum. :( Did you tried reporting it to admins already? I will log in latter to check on my ****.

I dunno, the thing thats making me think it was cheaters is that my ammo was all gone (Stuff i had made well before we even raided so there was no way it should have gotten rolled back... and most of my good guns were gone.. all the m4's and some bolt action rilfes). Plus with my door being sealed.

My room is the first they come across... then linton.. strange that he was dead when he logged in.

I have checked my crates and all was as best I could remeber buthe I was gonna put in some anti-radioation pills and my stack of nearly 100 pills were gone kinda strange tho all the metall I had was still there

I have checked my crates and all was as best I could remeber buthe I was gonna put in some anti-radioation pills and my stack of nearly 100 pills were gone kinda strange tho all the metall I had was still there

could have only been one or two people. Hard to carry so much stuff. Bare in mind they probably took all the stuff from your body if they did actually kill you.

Just logged on there and i still have all my stuff.

• Advertisement

Right I've been doing some research and unless they have their own private hacks, there's no way of opening doors or glitching inside houses with the current patch of the game. There was a few patches back but they haven't released public hacks for current version of game YET.

This is what you CAN do right now:

Features

Aimbot :
    Visibility Checks
    Limit Aim Angle
    Friendslist
    NoRecoil
    NoSway

Miscellaneous:
    24/7 Daytime
    Variable Speedhack (slower, faster)
    Variable SuperJump
    No Fall Damage
    Minimap (press m to see where you are!)

Radar :
    3D Radar (Players, Zombies, Animals, Boxes, Backpacks, Loot, etc.)

Guess it just disappeared... just seems strange with the items that went. I'll log back in.. maybe it somehow reappeared.

Hopefully guanty or someone has the metal stuff we made last night.

Guess it just disappeared... just seems strange with the items that went. I'll log back in.. maybe it somehow reappeared.

Its happened to me before.
    Just not on that scale.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

As the admin explained, there are scripts available for "intelligent" or gamer keyboards which can brute force the code of a door which is why they suggested using /share.

BKtje wrote: »
    As the admin explained, there are scripts available for "intelligent" or gamer keyboards which can brute force the code of a door which is why they suggested using /share.

True, I guess we'll have to just use /Share function so guys. Who owns the doors?

BKtje wrote: »

Yes, but like i told him. I was in a room with a none shared/coded steel door. And i mean, even using a script would take hours.

Either way, its still cheating if that's how they got in the first time. They were caught in the act that time, and i'm seriously doubting they got the code from one of our "Friends". IMO, they should be made to name whoever it was.

We'll just have to get hte steel base up asap i guess.

Yes, but like i told him. I was in a room with a none shared/coded steel door.

Either way, its still cheating if thats how they got in the first time.

We'll just have to get hte steel base up asap i guess.

Oh right so there was no code on your door? **** me, this does look like a case for Sherlock & Watson!

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Oh right so there was no code on your door? **** me, this does look like a case for Sherlock & Watson!

lol, honestly just a bit annoying. I mean the guns and ammo isn't a big set back or anything. I just dont want to go collecting resources nad building up a stash only for some ballbags to hack their way into the base and nick it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

Is it bad that I'm going for a very important business meeting tonight and I'm just pissed off I can't play a few hours of Rust?!

• Advertisement

brianblaze wrote: »
    Is it bad that I'm going for a very important business meeting tonight and I'm just pissed off I can't play a few hours of Rust?!

Perfectly natural !

Advertisement