Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rust

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

NICE!

Though they could do a bit more interesting terrain? Maybe different types of Biomes?

Will anyone be on tonight for Rust lads?

Yeah maybe they will, it's early days yet! I'd like to see Snow to the North, Green to the West where it is now and Desert to the East. Something like that. A nice geographical variation. I know I'd probably never leave the Snow covered map to the North tho :cool:

Getting on right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    ME!!!

I've made a battle plan against those lads in the tower :cool:

Something tells me its going to hurt.... to US :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I know I'd probably never leave the Snow covered map to the North tho :cool:

And every time we'd leave the snow biome to raid we'd get to say "Winter is coming!" :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Holy **** you guys did some work last night on your base ;)

BKtje wrote: »
    Holy **** you guys did some work last night on your base ;)

You know what is more shocking? I woke up and still got all my ****... ONE NIGHT SURVIVED!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Lintoh

That tower we died from the other night....

well we raided it payback sucks

Logging in now. I am on TS too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Are ye still on the German server lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Are ye still on the German server lads?

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

So after 2 days without ESB, Rust and coffee have I missed much?

• Advertisement

Nolars wrote: »
    So after 2 days without ESB, Rust and coffee have I missed much?

A **** ton off lol. :D Our base is a bit.... Bigger now too...

Gaunty being antisocial bastard and left us.
    Magil is stil number one hated person on server.
    Lintoh has raiding addiction, I think he is in "Raiding anonymous addiction group".
    Misky is wasting C4 on stupid walls. :pac:

Hacker banned and all our **** is not touched over night.

Anyone is on now?

A **** ton off lol. :D Our base is a bit.... Bigger now too...

Gaunty being antisocial bastard and left us.
    Magil is stil number one hated person on server.
    Lintoh has raiding addiction, I think he is in "Raiding anonymous addiction group".
    Misky is wasting C4 on stupid walls. :pac:

Hacker banned and all our **** is not touched over night.

Anyone is on now?

Ill be on in a few after i make coffee. Ill turn on ts now.

haha well have fun guys. I hope to have a few more enemies made by the time I get back on Sunday night/Monday day :D

(and get that evilghost ****er back! :p )

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Lintoh

well what fun we were just raided and it looks like they only did my bedroom from the outside

Lintoh wrote: »
    well what fun we were just raided and it looks like they only did my bedroom from the outside

We did m8. they sneaked in inside the wall. I opened front door and got shot in a face by 3 guys in Kevlar. Then they built up crap to get to your bedroom m8.
    Surely you did not keeped all your stuff in that room m8? :(

Lintoh wrote: »

Yeah that was earlier alright. Sorry for your loss :(

Just after I giving you all that stuff earlier too including the C4. Sickening! Ah well, it's all part of the fun of the game. It gets boring when you have everything. It's fun when you have to go blow up other peoples houses to get **** to survive yourself :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

Just joined the server,loads of lag before restart but seems ok now

• Registered Users Posts: 20 JoeFitz

Sup,
    What server you guys on?

edit: nvm found it
    edit: wipes every month, kinda pointless no?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

JoeFitz wrote: »
    Sup,
    What server you guys on?

edit: nvm found it
    edit: wipes every month, kinda pointless no?

Nearly every server wipes after a 1-4 weeks. Its kind of required at the moment as the servers probably can't handle the amount of structures etc that get put up over longer periods.

As its alpha, its also good to get restarts so everyone is at a level playing field when big updates get released... and in general its nice to start afresh every now and then. It only took us like 2 or 3 days to get to endgame so no biggie.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 JoeFitz

Magill wrote: »
    Nearly every server wipes after a 1-4 weeks. Its kind of required at the moment as the servers probably can't handle the amount of structures etc that get put up over longer periods.

As its alpha, its also good to get restarts so everyone is at a level playing field when big updates get released... and in general its nice to start afresh every now and then. It only took us like 2 or 3 days to get to endgame so no biggie.

Aight I'll give it a shot.

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »

Are you sticking to other server m8? Whats the Story? everyone scattered like mice ffs...

We are being raded, if anyone is on, come help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

A few of us are on the server now (DjC tag) if we could be of use to one another?

We are being raded, if anyone is on, come help.

My experiment failed last night because of you, after you went my ESB went AGAIN. I know it was you.

Well i've been completly cleared out :(

All that LQM I'd put aside for my metal base. Gone :(

BKtje wrote: »
    Well i've been completly cleared out :(

All that LQM I'd put aside for my metal base. Gone :(

I just woke up. We sow your base raided m8. Sr guys who did attacked us.

Do you see I'm what shape our base is? Still in on piece or raided too after the night?

Just checked and looks like our last nights "fixing" of Miskys stuff was worth it. Everything is still there, no signs of attempts of Raiding.

BKtje, sorry for your loss of base, but you were so damn lucky to last so long with such base. :o I think everyones attention to our base helped your base to go under radar.

I am off making myself Breakfast now. I will be on later.

*this game is fecking mad.... First thing to check when you wake up - are you still alive lol...

Yeah I've no problems losing my base. I just did a run around to gather resources to fix the hole and 2 guys come and try to kill me. I run inside and they blow another hole in the side and kill me. They take everything I'd just collected and the last gun i'd hidden away so now i really have nothing :D

Off to work so will rebuild monday I guess when less people on and I have time to do stuff as a naked man.

Just as I hop onto Rust I get emailed the Titanfall beta code for xb1. Agggh choices.

• Advertisement

Nolars wrote: »
    Just as I hop onto Rust I get emailed the Titanfall beta code for xb1. Agggh choices.

Eh? Surely its easy - Rust!

Advertisement