Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rust

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

Who robbed all the stuff outta my boxes eh in the metal house.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Nolars wrote: »
    Who robbed all the stuff outta my boxes eh in the metal house.

We did lost one Bedroom when attacked last night. ( When I posted about raid! ). It was the one next to Lintohs bedroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Has anyone attempted to raid that stum clans base? They have some operation going on. They must make c4 all day so the 2 boys can raid every morning when no ones on the server. 99% sure it was them that raided us last night cause I got off around 3am and all was fine. Used 6 c4 to get maybe 1k metal and wood. Hope they enjoy it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Has anyone attempted to raid that stum clans base? They have some operation going on. They must make c4 all day so the 2 boys can raid every morning when no ones on the server. 99% sure it was them that raided us last night cause I got off around 3am and all was fine. Used 6 c4 to get maybe 1k metal and wood. Hope they enjoy it :pac:

we destroyed their base last week. I made a post about it.
    Magill wrote: »
    For anyone interested in the drama with "Stum" clan, who got our codes for the house and took all our **** while trying to take over the base. We got our revenge tonight.

I had figured out what direction they were based and set out on a scouting mission early, found them working on their base a good 30 minutes later. Did some recon and started to plan the raid.

http://i.imgur.com/8dqIoNb.jpg?1

Anyway we waited until they had went offline and went to scout their base, built a bunch of C4 and spent the next 4 hours blowing down walls, taking their stuff, killing their sleeping bodies and destroying their beds.

Here's the result, lots of external platforms and stairways.... their base while looked impressive... was incredibly easy to infiltrate.

http://i.imgur.com/Bl9rcCs.jpg

Revenge, complete.

Good nights raiding, love this game :D

Really don't like the whole raiding at silly hours thing that people do. Hopefully they add more protection for when people are offline. Twice i came on in the last 2 days (Only person from the group that was on and people were raiding our base), have yet to have someone actually try to raid us when we had more than 1 person on.

Same 2 guys from their group get on every morning at 5:30 to raid. Been on with them 3 times. stum @ persson is one of them, can't remember the other guys name. The first time I met them I came back to my place and they was just after raiding it. I had to hide out in rocks for a while as I'd ores and stuff on me but no weapons. They typed who a few times forgetting the /. I started chatting to them and asking newb questions saying I was new to rust. They was actually helpful and offered me guns and stuff but I didn't take (was busy fixing my walls). They get about 1 and half hours to raid freely, bit annoying.

• Advertisement

Guys, we got neighbours. 2 lost Newby little lambs. Me and magil let then build ( up top from our wooden base) with a condition of being our allies if needed. I did scared then ****less lol.

So don't be shooting those two guys on sight. I'll get names later.

SirNecro

Hyaba ( Or some **** )

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Guys, we got neighbours. 2 lost Newby little lambs. Me and magil let then build ( up top from our wooden base) with a condition of being our allies if needed. I did scared then ****less lol.

SirNecro

Hyaba ( Or some **** )

Magil actually letting noobs live!!
    I call bull**** :p

SirNecro

Hyaba ( Or some **** )

Shadow Style

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Lintoh

If more wood are needed for the base you can go and pick up what i have my room
    got 6 stacks there

I'll be on later tonight to hunt some noobs :cool:

• Advertisement

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I'll be on later tonight to hunt some noobs :cool:

Magil is on, I am one leg on too.

Me and Magil spent all day fixing Miskies **** up! :pac:

Shadow the ESB went again earylier thats y I went off. Im gonna murder someone from the ESB at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Make sure you bring your hatchet, I'm a bit low on chicken

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Longshot here, but any chance you guys could give me a piece of C4 to research? You can have it back, just want to be able to craft it. Impossible to get those airdrops playing solo.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Longshot here, but any chance you guys could give me a piece of C4 to research? You can have it back, just want to be able to craft it. Impossible to get those airdrops playing solo.

**** it.... I never thought to ask !

Some dudes in Kevlar raided 2 Bambies that settled in our Fields :(. Was too dark to fight back. Such a tragic loss.

Anyway, airdrops were fun lol! about 12 people in Kevlar running for Drop in French Valley. 3 way fire. Was really something.

I see you are enjoying ur last night of freedom ;)

was just on to check the base and am now suddenly missing 60 shotgun shells from my room so I guess we have a hacker in there again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Lintoh wrote: »
    was just on to check the base and am now suddenly missing 60 shotgun shells from my room so I guess we have a hacker in there again

Apparently someone was teleporting into someones room last night, was reading it in chat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

They only took 60 shotgun shells? Weird fetish that, get into a base and only take that.

could have taken more but it was that I noticed, and it could be to make it less as obvioes it was a hacker

started like that last the we had a hacker just took a little bit now and then

found a video on c4 usage that might say why we have been using to many c4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LfVUJQ1xC0

I told people about putting the C4 slightly to the right.. But some people Misky wouldn't listen.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Mrdata.

So whats the story with that german server? I take it your stuff is just vanishing into thin air aswell? Lost good stuff there from just one crate and nothing else touched.About 15 doors/walls either side of the room and nothing touched
    .Impossible also to just build up beside the room.Very annoying

Well, this Video just makes me realise that Metal houses are so overpriced and Useless. I wont bother with them at all and live only in wooden big houses.

As for German server - It fecking weird, they say that anticheat thing is implemented, but stuff still missing.

So your stuff is just vanishing out of untouched rooms?

Mrdata. wrote: »
    So your stuff is just vanishing out of untouched rooms?

Yup, this night shotgun ammo was gone from a lot of people rooms. Did not checked other stuff, but I have a feeling some of My gunpowder too.

In all fairness the admins seem genuine enough there but its hard to stay on that server anymore. Do ye play on any other server with better anti cheat?

• Advertisement

Yeah it's a bit odd that the one box with good gear in it disappears but the 3 doors around it were untouched and no way to get to the wall. Waste of time.

Advertisement