Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rust

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I officially give up on german Server. I got a closer look at my stuff and all low quality metal, metal fragments, gunpowder, a good stash of shotgun ammo gone.
    A few other people reported same thing too.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Mrdata.

I take it all that stuff was secure shadow? No doors or anything taken out? If anyone has any other decent servers to play on let me know please.

Mrdata. wrote: »
    I take it all that stuff was secure shadow? No doors or anything taken out? If anyone has any other decent servers to play on let me know please.

Everything behind metal walls and **** ton **** of doors. Woden 2x1 structure around whole house. Both structures with defences from climbing over.

We were raided a lot of times andwe raided a lot of times. Its part of the game and loss of items is normal. Losing items to hacking and cheating is not part of it and not fun at all.
    I wont bother jumping on any server tonight as I got work tomorrow and wont have time to secure my base on new server. We will find another one. I am tempted to Join the one Gounty is playing, but first I will see what of the rest lads will say or what server they want to play on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I am tempted to Join the one Gounty is playing,

I was thinking the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

The only anti cheat available at the moment is the official one and the devs said that it would be quickly cracked. I very seriously doubt that it's the admins on that server and if the anti cheat has already been cracked going elsewhere seems pointless... if they have it enabled is another story however. Last i heard the anti cheat didn't work with oxide but that was last Tuesday...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

If yer joining a server make sure they have that cheatpunch implemented. otherwise its easy to cheat.

Well, I leave it to you guys to find new home for us. I will fallow. I dont really want to break up our group. I sort of got attached. :pac:

Need to ask Gounty hows that server that he is playing on now. Is it any good. As I do some features of it. Like Ladderboards and showing kills.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

As always I'll follow the consensus, especially now that I'm starting from next to zero anyway.

I do have to say, this game is an ASSHOLE! I planned on building my Lego Tower of Orthanc while misses gone over weekend and instead I spent about 74h so far on Rust.... **** you game!

(uk) The walking rust (cheat punch on/ Fairplay / Events!)
    Joined for a bit they have death messages on this server. Nolars killed Shadow with a (bolt action rifle) to the head.

Worth a shot I think cant be any worse then the german server

• Advertisement

Nolars wrote: »
    (uk) The walking rust (cheat punch on/ Fairplay / Events!)
    Joined for a bit they have death messages on this server. Nolars killed Shadow with a (bolt action rifle) to the head.

Worth a shot I think cant be any worse then the german server

I'd like to find a server with a similar number to the German one.
    Can't be dealing with a 100 player servers :pac:

I'll have a look now.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I'd like to find a server with a similar number to the German one.
    Can't be dealing with a 100 player servers :pac:

I'll have a look now.

big noob :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

80 people on that server right now. I'd say that you'd be pushed to get something solid together with so many people on.

http://toprustservers.com/server/6723

(EU/PL) NUDE-ON HCPVP CHEATPUNCH/SLP/SHARE/PVP/RARE_LOOT
    ONLY 33 on about same as german server

(EU/PL) NUDE-ON HCPVP CHEATPUNCH/SLP/SHARE/PVP/RARE_LOOT
    ONLY 33 on about same as german server

Looks good.

Uncraftable C4, M4, Bolt Action Rifle and MP5A4 - only found in airdrops, boxes and AI.

Ponster wrote: »
    Looks good.

Uncraftable C4, M4, Bolt Action Rifle and MP5A4 - only found in airdrops, boxes and AI.

I like all that apart from the c4 bit. I dunno see what everyone says.

Not craftable C4,M4 and military gear is a bit ****... It will be that Irish server all over again with bow and arrows...

Not craftable C4,M4 and military gear is a bit ****... It will be that Irish server all over again with bow and arrows...

I've no problem with non craftable M4,MP5 and Rifle's.. But C4 is a bit much. The threat of getting our base blown up is a great incentive to keep building and playing.

Without C4 i can't say we'd have that.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I've no problem with non craftable M4,MP5 and Rifle's.. But C4 is a bit much. The threat of getting our base blown up is a great incentive to keep building and playing.

Without C4 i can't say we'd have that.

Pretty much creative mode. :pac:

I see Nolars gave up and went playing DayZ lol. Does anyone remember Gountys server?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Magil is on, I am one leg on too.

Me and Magil spent all day fixing Miskies **** up! :pac:

I spent thousands of wood making that defence wall on my own so **** you and your **** ups lol

• Advertisement

Longshot here, but any chance you guys could give me a piece of C4 to research? You can have it back, just want to be able to craft it. Impossible to get those airdrops playing solo.

Explosives don't drop from airdrop on that server. You just have to find them randomly from killing radiated animals. To make C4 you'll need to be able to craft both explosives and explosive charge.

Btw, cheatpunch isn't worth ****e. It only took a day for the cheat/hacks sites to work around it.

Does anyone remember Gountys server?

[UK] Wiped 09/02 PvP / Sleepers | Door Share

net.connect 212.38.163.123:29415

60/65 currently on it.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I spent thousands of wood making that defence wall on my own so **** you and your **** ups lol

We spent even more fixing that shiete you call a Wall! :pac: you back from Cork, boy?! Hows the Zoo? You didnt kill any bears for Chicken meat?

We sort of debating the Idea of our own server here now m8.

We spent even more fixing that shiete you call a Wall! :pac: you back from Cork, boy?! Hows the Zoo? You didnt kill any bears for Chicken meat?

We sort of debating the Idea of our own server here now m8.

Top of the range wall. Some say, you can even see it from space! Just back a couple hours ago. No bears in Fota I don't think lol. I'll be on tomorrow afternoon, we'll chat about it all on teamspeak. What we're going to do as a group with Rust

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Explosives don't drop from airdrop on that server. You just have to find them randomly from killing radiated animals. To make C4 you'll need to be able to craft both explosives and explosive charge.

I can already craft explosives, just need some explosive charge so. Seeing as you guys are leaving the server you won't be needing it ;)

I can already craft explosives, just need some explosive charge so. Seeing as you guys are leaving the server you won't be needing it ;)

Where is yer base Ill drop some over. :)

*On your base...*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

I'll come to you, assume you guys are still over by small rad town?

• Advertisement

"I've never in my life played a game that gets me shaking as bad as this game. It is 100% adrenaline/panic attack once the **** starts to go down. From the moment you hear the pitter patter of feet outside your home. My hands shake and get all sweaty. Little bit of tunnel vision. And I fumble with the buttons like a complete jackass. My mind starts to race. "It's just a game!" I tell myself, but its no use. Why does this game do this and no other. People talk about battlefield getting their adrenaline going but it just never happens for me. Rust is a drug. I've played so much since I bought the game, I actually heard an airplane in real life go overhead and immediately thought airdrop!"

From /r/PlayRust

I agree with this 100% :D

Advertisement