Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rust

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 JoeFitz

Time to go to sleep! :pac:

I found this. Our last night before big wipe. Look at you all hard at work!

B8F52062FAA35330886ADC87F0CE0C30200731BF

Also known as Misky's final moments.
    BKtje wrote: »
    What's the password to the outer door of shadow's shack? I'm trapped inside :p

Lintoh was saying we got raided so it's either what it was or they put a door on it after raiding us.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Haha bastards, guess shadow can remove it when he gets on but will have to suicide for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well well well. You wanted me?

By the way, we did not got raided. Me and MISKY worked very hard last night/this morning.

I did not changed password on that door.

Strange, I couldn't open it anymore. No worries, Lintoh let me out. Where did yis move to then? :)

Did you kill us to keep our gear safe or what as I was dead when I awoke this morning :p

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Lintoh

Great that we wasnt raided, was my first thing on my mind when i logged in dead

• Advertisement

We built one more shack to get stuff from there. Pretty much in same spot where old base was.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Well well well. You wanted me?

By the way, we did not got raided. Me and MISKY worked very hard last night/this morning.

I did not changed password on that door.

Fair Play to ye!
    When it hit 3:30am and you's starter to get ready to build I realised that I'd be pretty useless and may as well go to bed :pac:

So I first gained access to the large metal base (like the design by the way). Much better and more along the lines I was thinking of for the last base.

Anyway I geared up with a P250 and a shotgun before hearing an airdrop. Kinda far but make my way anyway. On the way some guy tried to rock me to death so killed him quickly before seeing two other guys running in the medium distance. They see me and stop so I decide to open fire. Didn't hit them and in return got some arrows. Retreated to a more defensible position while taking and returning fire.

Couple of minutes later and the distance between us has closed when suddenly one of them starts running at me and takes out a shotgun, the other starts running as well but still firing his bow. I guess he didn't know I had a shotgun as well and since he was wearing anti rad gear I quickly kill him. His mate quickly turns around and tries to run off but I kill him too.
    Go to loot the bodies and the bloody lockpick timer has been enabled so I run around harvesting stuff before goign back. Some shotguns, arrows and harvested loot and ... 3 c4 and 100 small rations. Ha :D

Nice one. I guess we will have a lot of fun today, when we recollect all our resources. I do need to sort out one weakness in our base though. We will need more metal, but not too much, I only realised it when I was in bed...
    Me and Misky were breaking our balls and scavenging even more metal, I think its almost 600 low quality metal in that base + all metal for doors.
    I went to bed about 6:45, 7:00 misses alarm went off. I talked to her today and she did not even realised I was in bed with her only for 15 min! :pac:

I will be on a bit later, if you can lads, start gathering **** again.

Last night was a hacker night too. Some fella with no name was headshoting groups of people in less then 2 seconds. We were just silent little mice with Misky, trying to get our house built! :P

There are over 50 people currently on so harvesting is very difficult. We've had to use some of the metal to make ammo and stuff but Lintoh and I are going out now to get more ore.

• Advertisement

By the way, anyone with [ru] tag you meet - shoot on sight.

By the way, anyone with [ru] tag you meet - shoot on sight.

No... Just shoot *EVERYONE* on sight!
    Can't make the same mistake again.

Air drop near to our base. About 15 people converge. We were first to arrive but quickly got shot at and so started 10 minutes of pure madness. We all ended up dying though :(

Right, I am off to shop with misses for a bit. I will be on later tonight, I want to sort out our Neighbours. Dont forget turn your hacks on when we go after them! :pac:

Right, I am off to shop with misses for a bit. I will be on later tonight, I want to sort out our Neighbours. Dont forget turn your hacks on when we go after them! :pac:

Stock up on Redbull and Doritos! Its gonna be a long night.. :cool:

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Stock up on Redbull and Doritos! Its gonna be a long night.. :cool:

We got lots of wood, I think I got idea how could we troll our neighbours and steal all their ****.

I am on, bitches. Lets go get administer some ass kicking!

I am on, bitches. Lets go get administer some ass kicking!

Probably won't be on till at least 11pm :(
    Kill some noobz for me... But keep your dirty hands off my MP5! :mad:

I probably won't be on till tomorrow but might th to make it on later but will probably be hammered. Fun times!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Probably won't be on till at least 11pm :(:mad:

Where the **** are you!?

• Advertisement

Me and Misky almost pissed ourselves laughing.

Long story short:

We came back after scouting and had a firefight with a dude in Rad Town. So he was like "Rad town is mine!". After some slagging from both sides we agreed to meet again in same spot for round two!
    He killed us both. Took our ****. "Well round 2, we got more shotguns! :D".
    We came back with 2 shotguns and full leather armour. He killed us again! Though this time around Sneaky Misky found where he hide his loot. A small 1x1 house.
    So feck it, we shouted out for round 3. While he was waiting for us, we legged it to his house with 2 c4! Blew up the wall and were greated with TONS of loot, guns, metal house parts and metal window! All the way on our trip we were chatting away on how we are coming, but constantly forgetting medkits or making ammo etc.
    When we droped off all loot, we got 2 revolvers and some ammo and gone to meet our friend. He killed us again and made his way home with poor loot.
    Next thing in chat: Well, I got hacked, all my stuff is gone GG and rage quited! :D:D:D
    I just added him on steam to explain his miss fortune! :D In fairness, he was a really funny guy and we had some crack!

de2c370cf154c2ded2b4db4f9ba6cc10_zpsc6f94529.png

Well i just finished off a bottle of whiskey explaining the Swiss health insurance system to a mate. The worst thing is that he is practically Swiss living here all his life and I'm only here 4 years. I put him in his place almost as bad as you put that noob down misTY and Shadow ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Dynamo Roller

bought it on steam this morning only turned it off a few mins ago. I'm gonna have some weird dreams. Best game I've played in years and want to get involved with an good clan. Can't believe its only an alpha. let me know if there's a good server with no messers.

Misky shooting himself in a head with a Bow. I **** you not. I dont know how it happened!

D00DA62AA2D6289804A53364CAC45CF3CD0E1572

Just woke up.

We got raided. Everything is gone lads. Someone replaced the doors on front? Or they raided and replaced doors too as passwords dont work.

Well, that sucks... :pac:

Well if thats the case then metal is worth ****!
    you'd be better hiding the base next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Well that sucks. I find it fishy how they knew exactly which door through a maze of doors to get toe the centre room with the loot in it. And they did not take 1 wrong turn or blow up any other door even tho they found more c4 belong to us which they could have used. I think this admin is taking the piss out of us, ****.

I'm on btw, ts, channel Rust, pass 2050.

Well if thats the case then metal is worth ****!
    you'd be better hiding the base next time.

Hiding is even worse. Metal base is grand, they just had stupid amount of c4. They had at least 12. If we finish second floor and I got idea for it, it will be a lot safer and stuff will be spread. Plus bedrooms.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Well that sucks. I find it fishy how they knew exactly which door through a maze of doors to get toe the centre room with the loot in it. And they did not take 1 wrong turn or blow up any other door even tho they found more c4 belong to us which they could have used. I think this admin is taking the piss out of us, ****.

I'm on btw, ts, channel Rust, pass 2050.

That's what I was thinking too. Perfectly pathetic out to loot room. I might be on later.
    Plus we had a good idea last night misky, some stuff survived.

• Advertisement

The bastards!

Advertisement