Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rust

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Mrdata.

Does anyone know if they are using the default loot tables on that server? The explosive component of C4 can only be got from airdrop on default loot table I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well, did our shack survived lads? Or are we on the bottom of food chain again? :)

Mrdata. wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they are using the default loot tables on that server? The explosive component of C4 can only be got from airdrop on default loot table I think?

I did found them mostly in Airdrops. I can't remember if I ever sow it in loot bag m8.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Pheta

on ours it explosives drop from animals and airdrop, c4 in animals and crates (no airdrop)

Big favour to ask. Would you let me come over and research the two components as myself and my mate are screwed really with regards airdrops for explosives on that server.I can give you all the metal and gun powder/sulfur I have.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Pheta

Big favour to ask. Would you let me come over and research the two components as myself and my mate are screwed really with regards airdrops for explosives on that server.I can give you all the metal and gun powder/sulfur I have.:)
    hi as admin i wouldnt do this, but you can certainly ask other players - its a friendly community

The question was for the boards boys not you pheta sorry.

The question was for the boards boys not you pheta sorry.

We will talk over this. you have to understand, having another Party running around with C4 is not in the favour of our Metal Shack. :pac:

By the way lads, I logged in and our house is not touched. All is there, though for some reasons Blobbies room is open and no stuff in it. Naked dude sleeping outside of it too. What happened?
    When I got outside for a check up, I got a bit confused. Base looked a bit bigger. then I started counting the floors... Ya cheeky feckers! :D Fair play to you lads.
    I am going to rest a bit as I just came back from work, then do my "walking" and be back for some rust.

Totally understand regarding another party having c4 alright.Its not like we are goin to try attacking your place lol. Not like ye raiding my secert hidden base a few days back:) Can pretty much give ye all the metal we have. Dang some dude just stuck a hatchet in my head while i was afk replying to message lol

Totally understand regarding another party having c4 alright.Its not like we are goin to try attacking your place lol. Not like ye raiding my secert hidden base a few days back:) Can pretty much give ye all the metal we have. Dang some dude just stuck a hatchet in my head while i was afk replying to message lol

Well, we did not knew it was your shack, plus it was before wipe. :)
    We don't even know we're you hid your base now and everyone know where our base is lol. Dalad cheater location is marked with a huge red cross! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

though for some reasons Blobbies room is open and no stuff in it. Naked dude sleeping outside of it too. What happened?

Its a long story.. :mad:

lol I guess it was before wipe alright. I have no probs showing you where my base is later tonight. Feckin admin removed the /removed command now though which is very annoying as I had put a cap on my base yesterday.There should have been some sort of warning about the command been disabled.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Its a long story.. :mad:
    What happened?! Got raided?!

Data, when more of us on, we will have a chat. we might help you out, but with condition that it won't be placed on our shack. Maybe with location of your base for safety ( and so we would not blow it up). Maybe even teaming up with explosives to get admins house for ****s,and giggles.

Thats fair enough. Wont be on until after 12 tonight though. Work getting the way of rust:(

What happened?! Got raided?!

No.. We got attacked while raiding then died and when we went back to fight we found ourself outgunned and outmanned.

When everyone is on i'll make a plan to get our **** back.

No.. We got attacked while raiding then died and when we went back to fight we found ourself outgunned and outmanned.

When everyone is on i'll make a plan to get our **** back.

Did everybody lost their ****? :( I still got a stash of guns hidden. I'll sort you out m8. Does not explain your empty room and open doors though.

Did everybody lost their ****? :( I still got a stash of guns hidden. I'll sort you out m8. Does not explain your empty room and open doors though.

I sprinted out of my room in a hurry to get my stuff back.. Ands yes we all lost A LOT!

When we have a few people on tonight (at least 5) we will make a plan to raid and **** their **** up! These guys are loaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

If it's that dude R4inn, he's been banned from a tonne of servers apparently for various reasons.... He killed me three times in a row on Saturday, so I rage quit!

I sprinted out of my room in a hurry to get my stuff back.. Ands yes we all lost A LOT!

When we have a few people on tonight (at least 5) we will make a plan to raid and **** their **** up! These guys are loaded.

Were those Cs assholes?! Or the ***** who raided us first time?

Brian, I though those feckers gone after we raided their sorry asses. Some other noobies moved in their house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

I'm playing the Arma 3 campaign missions again....

alarm-cat-symi-dream-003.jpg

• Advertisement

brianblaze wrote: »
    I'm playing the Arma 3 campaign missions again....

alarm-cat-symi-dream-003.jpg

Pussy! :mad: Leaving his fellow naked man in distress!

I am back from my walk and had two showers ( one outside, one inside :pac: ). Need to play with my dogs for a bit and then I am going to Rust. Turning on Factory mode and harvest metal for guns, guns and more guns!

Pussy! :mad: Leaving his fellow naked man in distress!

I am back from my walk and had two showers ( one outside, one inside :pac: ). Need to play with my dogs for a bit and then I am going to Rust. Turning on Factory mode and harvest metal for guns, guns and more guns!

popping into town but should be back for Rust in a hour or so.

I am in Rust now. Off I go with my pickaxe!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Feckin admin removed the /removed command now though which is very annoying as I had put a cap on my base yesterday.There should have been some sort of warning about the command been disabled.
    Church (the admin) is a decent sort, if you ask him and explain the situation politely he'll be more than happy to help I imagine.
    brianblaze wrote: »
    If it's that dude R4inn, he's been banned from a tonne of servers apparently for various reasons.... He killed me three times in a row on Saturday, so I rage quit!
    I haven't had a good rage quit in a while, I look forward to my next one (I always laugh at myself afterwards :p )

I gotta do a bit of tidying around the appartment (guests tomorrow night) but should be on afterwards for weapons farming. Say at a max 2 hours from now?

Gone out with MP5 and medkits for resource gathering - came back with over 100 of each ore and some animal stuff
    Decided to fix Spikes outside, so drop all weapons in a box. While repairing, I sow a few rocks. On the way back got chased down and shot by arrows...
    Respawned. Got my MP5 and medkits on. Off to gather stuff. See the same assholes who killed me. Shot him on sight. Pick up his M4 and 70 556 ammo. Go back with a big grin on my face.

Lesson: bring A ****ING GUN with you when gathering materials.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Don't worry guys. I have a nice surprise for us from my lone travels last night ;) Very SURPRISING one at that! Tell you's when I'm on shortly :D

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Don't worry guys. I have a nice surprise for us from my lone travels last night ;) Very SURPRISING one at that! Tell you's when I'm on shortly :D

When you get on, you will be proud of us too lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Shadow stop looking for Mist's approval :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

When you get on, you will be proud of us too lol.

happy-fox-is-happy_o_1995443.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭EazyD

Can I ask what server you guys on? I'm well set up on one of the UK ones but reading this thread yours seems more eventful(whether for better or worse;)

Advertisement